Dr. Tanya Khattra

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tanya Khattra

INCREDIBLE dentist. Highly recommended. The office staff are friendly and accommodating. I cannot say enough positive feedback about Dr Khattra and Dr Jethra. They really go above and beyond. They do what’s best for YOU. Not looking to make a buck. These ladies are BY FAR the best Dentists I have ever been to. They are amazing with children!!! The dental assistants and hygienists are very friendly and make you feel very comfortable. This office and staff get a 10/10 from me!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Fantastic Dentist. all our family loves her. 100% recommended

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Very very happy with my immediate implant. The whole procedure was explained in details. And I did not feel a thing from extraction to implant placement and temporary crown!! Highly skilled and highly knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr.Khattra did my implants. .she was very jentlle and carful . All experience with her was amazing . Thank you very much

One of the best dentist I’ve ever been to . Great service .thank you

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Finally found Dr Khattra. She was our dentist at another office years ago. After she left we moved to another dental office but the other office messed up my back molar really bad. Dr Khattra saw me and she offers IV Sedation and got my tooth fixed up while I slept. We're having our files moved over to her office....Very Knowledgeable and great Dentist. Highly Recommend her and her staff especially Erin and Solantra.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Great new patient experience. Dr Khattra and hygienist RIchelle Wild were excellent and very knowledgeable. Did not feel rushed although the clinic was super busy. Highly recommend Sierra Springs Dental and all the team !!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Khattra is awesome!!! Highly recommend her especially kids. She took her time and our new patient exam was thorough .

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Very gentle and knowledgeable Dentist. Got an implant and my daughter who is scared to go her old dentist got her fillings without any tantrums!! Really recommend Dr Khattra .

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Khattra is a really gentle dentist. I can barely feel it when she gives me the novicaine needle. Her front desk is nice too and they help me call my insurance to find out what's covered. Overall good dental office.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Tanya Khattra's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Airdrie, AB