Ratings for Dr. Puja Saxena

Yeah everyone was right, what a waste of time. Front desk is as stupid as the doctor. Walk in clinic it is lol.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Do not waste your time with this doctor. SO unreliable and offers little to no help at all. Hardly speaks to you or makes eye contact. Did not follow up on any specialist referrals or requisitions. The office was suppose to call me back but never did. Complete waste of time making an appointment with her, if you can even get in at all because she is NEVER in the office. When staff were asked when she would be back in clinic the response I was given was "I dunno what to tell ya". So unprofessional. I second the comment below in saying that you are much better off going to a walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The comments below say it all. In my opinion it's not just the doctor who doesn't know how to treat people but the front seat reception is not experienced either. Yes better off going to a walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Rude physician who does not seem to have bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Worst doctor ever, not sure how she got the license to practice. My guess is she must have bribed to become a doctor. She searches all her information on Google, which you can do sitting at home. I would not recommend anyone to go see her, not even for cold symptoms. My experience over 4 visits with her, she re-scheduled 3 of those appointments. When asked about specific medications she had no confidence to prescribe it or I should say had no knowledge of it (had to search on Google). It took me 4 visits to figure out what a waste of time she has been. Please save yourself time/energy and find someone else or go to a walk-in clinic instead or emergency.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Horrible experience. Did not listen and was completely rude and indifferent

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever been to. I only went because I was new to the city and needed a doctor. She looks on her laptop for all her information, barley looks at you and makes you feel more confused then when you came in. I had an inconsistency with my blood work and when I asked her the cause she looked it up online and listed off a bunch of different problems. I will never be going back. I am not quite sure how she got her license if she finds everything online.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Only seen this doctor on a couple of ocations but she looked on her pc for all information

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

The doctor made me feel more stressed out. I went to see her because I am new to NL and she was the only doctor available. She has not yet prescribed me any medicine yet and has not even informed me about my current medical situation even after getting my blood work done. She doesn't even look at me and makes me feel ignored. I have thyroid for 2 years now and that's the reason i went to see her. After 3 sitting i have realized that it is not worth it and I am looking for another doctor. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

This doctor leaves me completely confused. She does not look at me, looks at her computer screen instead. She does not seem to hear what I say. She has made mistakes in writing prescriptions. I went to her (because new to the city, I needed a doctor for several issues, some mechanical (renewing of prescriptions) , some more serious and long-term (hip surgery). It took 4 months before we touched on all them . Her office told me my medical records had not reached them (needed by Dr. S, she said, before she'd re-new my prescriptions) must have not been sent or lost in mail), but they were in Dr. Saxena's files for over a month. Some of the problems seem to be created because the clinic has not had a doctor on staff before, and their administrative systems don't reflect the addition of a physician, and because she is too new to Newfoundland to know the health system here. Moreover, she works limited hours - some but not all days, some hours, but not all regular hours, and when she's not there, other staff don't seem to be able to help. Of course, this is not a problem with her, but I felt the clinic should have told me about the limited access I can have to my records etc, information in my records and so on. All in all, very unsatisfactory.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Puja Saxena's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients