Ratings for Dr. Puja Saxena

Horrible...thats all i can say dont help you with anything... diagnosed me without proper testing. No personal skills , very dismissive and uncaring. And mumbles quietly can never hear her..like i said horrible

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I was new to the city and needed to see a doctor right away. Just like everyone else commented below. She seemed very unsure about anything she said. I thought she was new to the city too until I checked the oldest review here was made in 2015. She seemed very unfamiliar with various standard procedures in the Eastern Health Authority such as referrals. Unfortunately I couldn't find a family doctor that accepted new patients, so I had to see her again since all my test were sent to her. I will definitely go somewhere else after all these.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I can believe this doctor is still in practice and this clinic is still open. I started seeing her because I was pregnant and didn't have a family dr. There was a big sign outside the clinic advertising a family dr taking patients. She was very unsure of everything and looked up every question I had online. She was always late, and I don't mean appointments running late, I mean on a couple of occasions she walked into the office 30mins after my appointment was scheduled with a waiting room full of people waiting on her. After I had my baby I called to make an appointment for the two of us for our 1 week check up only to be told that she doesn't take patients under the age of 16! How do you not tell your pregnant patient that! And why are you advertising as a "family" dr! Luckily I was able to find someone else to take us on very short notice and have a great dr now.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Yeah everyone was right, what a waste of time. Front desk is as stupid as the doctor. Walk in clinic it is lol.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Do not waste your time with this doctor. SO unreliable and offers little to no help at all. Hardly speaks to you or makes eye contact. Did not follow up on any specialist referrals or requisitions. The office was suppose to call me back but never did. Complete waste of time making an appointment with her, if you can even get in at all because she is NEVER in the office. When staff were asked when she would be back in clinic the response I was given was "I dunno what to tell ya". So unprofessional. I second the comment below in saying that you are much better off going to a walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The comments below say it all. In my opinion it's not just the doctor who doesn't know how to treat people but the front seat reception is not experienced either. Yes better off going to a walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Worst doctor ever, not sure how she got the license to practice. My guess is she must have bribed to become a doctor. She searches all her information on Google, which you can do sitting at home. I would not recommend anyone to go see her, not even for cold symptoms. My experience over 4 visits with her, she re-scheduled 3 of those appointments. When asked about specific medications she had no confidence to prescribe it or I should say had no knowledge of it (had to search on Google). It took me 4 visits to figure out what a waste of time she has been. Please save yourself time/energy and find someone else or go to a walk-in clinic instead or emergency.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Horrible experience. Did not listen and was completely rude and indifferent

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever been to. I only went because I was new to the city and needed a doctor. She looks on her laptop for all her information, barley looks at you and makes you feel more confused then when you came in. I had an inconsistency with my blood work and when I asked her the cause she looked it up online and listed off a bunch of different problems. I will never be going back. I am not quite sure how she got her license if she finds everything online.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Only seen this doctor on a couple of ocations but she looked on her pc for all information

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Puja Saxena's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois