Ratings for Dr. Pritraj Ranjan PT

Went to get treated for my ankle fracture . I went on walker to the clinic but after 3month of rigorous Physiotherapy treatment now I can move without Walker and can walk fast as before.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

i got treated well for my knee pain and back pain.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I am very thankful to him. I mother who had paralysis of right hand and leg is now able to move. Not only she moves even she can do move of her things . We were very disappointed whe she suffered from this. Our doctors at one of the reputed hospital told us that it will tk atleast one year to make her move. But the effort what Dr.pritraj showed us it was appreciable. Thank you sir Md.Khalid Ansari (Indore)

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I am NSUI president in Indore and my father had G.B.S. He treated by Neurophysician and Physiotherapist. Our Physiotherapist Dr.Pritraj extremely confident with his treatment for this disease and within 2 month my father is driving bike. From no power to thjis recovery. As like others I also recommend him .

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

He is one of the awesomest physiotherapist I ever met. Good luck to him

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr.pritraj is extremely calm, patient,helpful.The best thing bout him is that he listens thoroughly and then advices and explains deeply. I have alwaz been treated very well under him and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Extraordinary gentleman personality when he explains about the disease and its remedy specially in back pain caused because cumulative trauma.. ...

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Hi, I am a carer of my father Mr.A.Malhotra , he is 67 yrs of age and had a brain attack or stroke or paralysis 8 months back for which we took him imidieatly to the hospital and a proper medical treatment started . My dads survived but the sroke affected my dad to paralysis to his left side , then we were told that we should consultant to Physiotherapist. We wanted the best person in the field for my dad one of doctor from the same hospital sugested Dr.pritraj Ranjan 's name we consultant him. By look we were not sure that he will be able to treat or not but when he said that he will make him walk within 1 month that is on 15th of August we got bit confidence. Since he was lookin unmatured but as he said he did his graduation from Manipal university we felt relaxed and when he said that my father is his 106 th case within 3 yeras then we started relie him. He is a punctual guy and amazing tech from hands , with gym ball and with electro therapy.. As he said he made him walk on time that is 15 august.. Now he do not have any problem. My dad goes to market with my mom by walking or some times alone . Dr. Pritraj Ranjan is really perfect physiotherapist till now I hv see or met.. Thanks doc...

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Pritraj Ranjan PT's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients