Ratings for Dr. Prema Siva

Today 6/12/15 will most likely be my last time seeing Dr. Siva. I honestly think, she is trying to kill me (in terms of lack of knowledge). Few years ago, when I went to her complaining about my stomach pain she wrote me a script and said it was "most likely" ulcers. Didn't run any test. Super thankful, I have a PPO insurance because I went behind her and found a Gastro doctor. One week later, scheduled to have my Gallbladder removed as I had stones. Problem two, when I explain a problem I have, she is quick to grab the medical book. I'm OK with referring to a book here and there for small things but every visit? I kept thinking I was dealing with someone during her Internship, I actually even asked and they said no. My lab results came in weeks ago, and she never called me. Second doctor reads them and points out some concern, meanwhile she said I was fine. So falling asleep in the middle of the day and while driving is OK? When I explained the issue she then said "Maybe you need to see a Neuro doctor". She didn't even try to order any other test before I go to see them. So once again, I'll get that doctor asking me the same question about "Your primary care doctor didn't run some test first to rule out issues?" Have no idea about the other doctors here, and the practice was under Susan Madonna, but never saw her before either so not sure? Totally over her after today. If I have to keep diagnosing myself then I might as well fix myself too!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Prema Siva's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental