Ratings for Dr. Pierre Brunet

I met Dr.Pierre Brunet approximately one year ago for lower back problem which was caused by a car accident, I must say I was extremely impressed by his knowledge and understanding of my problem, after a few visits, he encouraged me to have a MRI, and yes he was right I had my lower disk misplaced, he has been working hard and continues working with me to overcome this problem, not only that, at his office you don't feel as a patient, you feel welcomed and treated as his friend and this makes it reality easier for a patient to deal with his or her pain. I am in progress of recovery and thanks to his hard work and experience, I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a great Chiropractor

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Brunet is one of those special doctors who truly listens and understands what you're going through. He is combines this unique ability with his clinical proficiency and is able to thoroughly assess and confidently diagnose the issue and make the appropriate recommendations. He outlines the treatment options and clearly describes the benefits and consequences of each option, and then allows you to choose the option you're most comfortable with, keeping the pros and cons in mind. This doctor is absolutely a keeper. Thank you Dr. Brunet!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Brunet is extremely competent, and someone who visibly cares about the health and progress of his patients. I came to CBI because I was rear ended and suffered whiplash, and it was recommended to me by the car insurance company involved. Dr. Brunet helped me with my neck and upper back. My mobility increased significantly. Although the CBI office is a bit far from downtown, where I work, it is worth the commute. About mid-treatment, I decided to switch to a physiotherapy office downtown to save time. The few treatments that I received in that office unfortunately worsened the situation in my neck and I started experiencing headaches. I had to come back to CBI and Dr. Brunet successfully got rid of the headaches. I can attest to the importance of having a competent health care professional after suffering from whiplash, and I highly recommend Dr. Brunet. The entire staff at CBI is super friendly and pleasant. I found the massages by Ranwappa and Jen to be very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The entire CBI experience is amazing. Friendly front desk staff, an exceedingly knowledgable team of OTs, physios, and excellent massage therapists, all under the guidance and leadership of Dr. Pierre Brunet. I had never been to a chiropractor before, but his easy going attitude put any misgivings I had at ease, and his thorough understanding and explanation of the body is impressively encyclopedic. I had been having shoulder pain, trouble putting on shirts or jackets; He adjusted my C and T spines and I've never had that pain again. He splines the mechanics of how the neck and shoulder relate, and gave me exercises to do at home to prevent further injury. He was genuinely interested in my well being and recovery, and even got me in for a few massages (which were amazing). 5/5, I'd give 6/5 if I could. CBI is your one-stop healing shop!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have consulted Dr. Brunet for a persistent lower back pain and other issues. He has performed different therapies to correct the issues. He thoroughly explains everything and prescribes the necessary exercises. I am feeling a lot better now. Dr. Brunet is very knowledgeable and cares. I recommend him to anyone without hesitation. Keep up the good work. You're awesome!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

His smile can heal any pain. I'm really speechless to express his kindness and his knowledge. He was like a magic and even he is like a scanner, he can find the hidden pain easily . He is the most wonderful doctor ever . I had siatica and within three month I'm almost a normal person who has no real pain. Thank u so so so so much

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Brunet is amazing! He cares and listens to your concerns. I always feel great after an adjustment..thank you Dr. Brunet!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been getting treatments (acupuncture and ART) from Dr. Pierre Brunet for several months for my wrists and forearms. I am extremely satisfied with the changes I noticed. My range of motion, pain and stress level and quality of sleep has significantly increased and I am forever grateful for his help. His professionalism and knowledge are remarkable. He was able to pinpoint the source of my pain and prescribe simple exercises to do. Thank you so much for all of your help!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

This was my first time going to this dentist and I was thoroughly impressed by their professionalism. I strongly recommend Dr. Pierre Brunet and and his hygienist Joanne.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

What a phenomenal Chiropractor! I first got treated by Dr. Brunet several months back when he resolved my TMJ problem. Since then his knowledge continues to impress me. Great bedside manner and super approachable. I trust him completely to give my wife and I the best care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Pierre Brunet's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients