Ratings for Dr. Pierre Brunet

From my first appointment last month, I have found Dr Pierre Brunet to be highly knowledgeable and skilled, very professional and a great listener. He performed a thorough assessment and designed an effective treatment plan for me. I am seeing great results over a short course of treatment for chronic joint, muscle tension and range of motion issues. Dr Brunet has also taken the time to provide and explain targeted exercises that work.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr Pierre Brunet has demonstrated skill and professionalism in treating my chronic back pain. I appreciate his time to teach me helpful exercices. The various techniques he practices have been beneficial and I am a loyal client.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Pierre Brunet is a very knowledgeable doctor. He spends a lot of time to listen to your health issue and begins to create a plan to get you better. He uses acupuncture, chiropractic adjustments and muscle release therapy to help reduce pain. I had some back pain after working out, and he was able to get me back to the gym in no time. He did a thorough exam, and noticed the problem immediately. His treatment plan is not long, but short and effective. I would recommend Dr. B to all my friends.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Was great...until he disappeared with no notice.....

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I met Dr.Pierre Brunet approximately one year ago for lower back problem which was caused by a car accident, I must say I was extremely impressed by his knowledge and understanding of my problem, after a few visits, he encouraged me to have a MRI, and yes he was right I had my lower disk misplaced, he has been working hard and continues working with me to overcome this problem, not only that, at his office you don't feel as a patient, you feel welcomed and treated as his friend and this makes it reality easier for a patient to deal with his or her pain. I am in progress of recovery and thanks to his hard work and experience, I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a great Chiropractor

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Brunet is one of those special doctors who truly listens and understands what you're going through. He is combines this unique ability with his clinical proficiency and is able to thoroughly assess and confidently diagnose the issue and make the appropriate recommendations. He outlines the treatment options and clearly describes the benefits and consequences of each option, and then allows you to choose the option you're most comfortable with, keeping the pros and cons in mind. This doctor is absolutely a keeper. Thank you Dr. Brunet!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Brunet is extremely competent, and someone who visibly cares about the health and progress of his patients. I came to CBI because I was rear ended and suffered whiplash, and it was recommended to me by the car insurance company involved. Dr. Brunet helped me with my neck and upper back. My mobility increased significantly. Although the CBI office is a bit far from downtown, where I work, it is worth the commute. About mid-treatment, I decided to switch to a physiotherapy office downtown to save time. The few treatments that I received in that office unfortunately worsened the situation in my neck and I started experiencing headaches. I had to come back to CBI and Dr. Brunet successfully got rid of the headaches. I can attest to the importance of having a competent health care professional after suffering from whiplash, and I highly recommend Dr. Brunet. The entire staff at CBI is super friendly and pleasant. I found the massages by Ranwappa and Jen to be very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The entire CBI experience is amazing. Friendly front desk staff, an exceedingly knowledgable team of OTs, physios, and excellent massage therapists, all under the guidance and leadership of Dr. Pierre Brunet. I had never been to a chiropractor before, but his easy going attitude put any misgivings I had at ease, and his thorough understanding and explanation of the body is impressively encyclopedic. I had been having shoulder pain, trouble putting on shirts or jackets; He adjusted my C and T spines and I've never had that pain again. He splines the mechanics of how the neck and shoulder relate, and gave me exercises to do at home to prevent further injury. He was genuinely interested in my well being and recovery, and even got me in for a few massages (which were amazing). 5/5, I'd give 6/5 if I could. CBI is your one-stop healing shop!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have consulted Dr. Brunet for a persistent lower back pain and other issues. He has performed different therapies to correct the issues. He thoroughly explains everything and prescribes the necessary exercises. I am feeling a lot better now. Dr. Brunet is very knowledgeable and cares. I recommend him to anyone without hesitation. Keep up the good work. You're awesome!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

His smile can heal any pain. I'm really speechless to express his kindness and his knowledge. He was like a magic and even he is like a scanner, he can find the hidden pain easily . He is the most wonderful doctor ever . I had siatica and within three month I'm almost a normal person who has no real pain. Thank u so so so so much

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Pierre Brunet's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr PierreBrunet works with professionals, athletes and individuals with busy lifestyles. As a chiropractor, he treats and educates individuals who have limitations with their joints, nerves and muscles so they can achieve optimal levels of health. As a result, their quality of life and health improves. ​

• English