Dr. Pierre Brunet

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pierre Brunet

I first went to see Dr. Pierre Brunet about 3 years ago. He has helped me work out back pain that I had lived with for over 10 years. I had seen all kinds of different specialists, and no one could really explain why it was happening or what to do to make it better. Pierre took the time to examine and really drill down as to why this was a recurring problem for me. He explained things clearly and found a solution for my pain. I've been returning to him now on a regular basis for different ailments and he continues to be a great asset.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Brunet. My road recovery was quick. It really shows that Dr. Brunet cares about his patients. He took the time to assess my needs. Il est professionnel, empathique et soucieux du bien-être de ses patients. Contrairement à mes expériences chez d'autres chiropraticiens, Dr. Brunet offre des traitements complets (acupuncture, manipulations, suggestion d'exercices, etc). Ceci fait toute la différence!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

From my first appointment a few months ago, I have found Dr Pierre Brunet to be highly knowledgeable and skilled, very professional and a great listener. He performed a thorough assessment and designed an effective treatment plan for me. I am seeing great results. Dr Brunet has also taken the time to provide and explain targeted exercises that work. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a great Chiropractor! Merci beaucoup Dr Brunet!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Following a car accident, I was left with knee and muscle pain in my legs that physio and accupuncture could not relieve and activities were painful for me. Christine, my Massage Therapist at the clinic had been providing deep tissue massage that provided comfort and relief of the pain, but it was short-lived. I eagerly attended the therapy, but hoped that I would be able to find a permanent solution to my problem. My physiotherapist Stephanie at LifeMark Montfort clinic suggested the Chiropractic services of Dr. Pierre Brunet. Our first session lasted approximately an hour and involved a sharing of information and a determination of what my goals were, followed by a suggested treatment plan. He said that Chiro services should not be forever and believed he could help with my pain and mobility. I had joined a gym and had been doing aquafit several times weekly on the advice of Stephanie. Dr. Brunet always listened to my comments and concerns and began doing extensive stretches and adjustments to my hips, pelvis and legs. He said that he believed that my issue actually originated in my hips and he gave me excercises and stretches to do at home and also began acupuncture in my knees and calves. Miraculously my pain improved although it was not sustained. At one of my next appt., Dr. Brunet said that he felt my sciatic nerve was somehow "jammed or pinched" and he explained the possible benefits of Grasten Therapy, where a blunt metal tool is used to reduce scar tissue that interferes with mobility. He explained that the therapy would be uncomfortable and the Internet told me that it was a highly effective therapy. I have had Grasten Therapy several times now with amazing results and electrical stimulation has been introduced with the acupuncture that I now have in my spine and down the sciatic nerve. Dr Brunet emailed a core strengthening program for me to begin. After my session today and in discussion with Dr. Brunet, I have been able to reduce my therapy visits from twice weekly to every two weeks and I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Dr. Brunet is a modern practionner with all the attributes of a small town Doctor. He sees the patient as an integral participant. He never made me feel that my questions were not worthy of answers or that my complaints of lingering pains were not real. He took the time to listen and never treated me like a number. I really felt Dr. Brunet worked for me and my injury and that he would only accept success as a goal. I would highly recommended Dr. Brunet to anyone who is willing to trust this creative, out-of-the-box thinking Physician. Amazing experience.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr Brunet is amazing. He thoroughly assessed my chronic neck, shoulder and arm pain issues and used an effective combination of techniques to relieve them. It has been a long time since I have been this pain-free and can move this easily. A consummate and knowledgeable professional, Dr. Brunet took the time to help me understand my issues and provided effective exercises that have allowed me to maintain my results. Highly recommended! Thank you Dr. Brunet.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

From my first appointment last month, I have found Dr Pierre Brunet to be highly knowledgeable and skilled, very professional and a great listener. He performed a thorough assessment and designed an effective treatment plan for me. I am seeing great results over a short course of treatment for chronic joint, muscle tension and range of motion issues. Dr Brunet has also taken the time to provide and explain targeted exercises that work.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr Pierre Brunet has demonstrated skill and professionalism in treating my chronic back pain. I appreciate his time to teach me helpful exercices. The various techniques he practices have been beneficial and I am a loyal client.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Pierre Brunet is a very knowledgeable doctor. He spends a lot of time to listen to your health issue and begins to create a plan to get you better. He uses acupuncture, chiropractic adjustments and muscle release therapy to help reduce pain. I had some back pain after working out, and he was able to get me back to the gym in no time. He did a thorough exam, and noticed the problem immediately. His treatment plan is not long, but short and effective. I would recommend Dr. B to all my friends.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Was great...until he disappeared with no notice.....

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I met Dr.Pierre Brunet approximately one year ago for lower back problem which was caused by a car accident, I must say I was extremely impressed by his knowledge and understanding of my problem, after a few visits, he encouraged me to have a MRI, and yes he was right I had my lower disk misplaced, he has been working hard and continues working with me to overcome this problem, not only that, at his office you don't feel as a patient, you feel welcomed and treated as his friend and this makes it reality easier for a patient to deal with his or her pain. I am in progress of recovery and thanks to his hard work and experience, I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a great Chiropractor

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Pierre Brunet's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr PierreBrunet works with professionals, athletes and individuals with busy lifestyles. As a chiropractor, he treats and educates individuals who have limitations with their joints, nerves and muscles so they can achieve optimal levels of health. As a result, their quality of life and health improves. ​

• English