Ratings for Dr. Phyllis Briggs

DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMAN. Her selfish agenda to upsell as many women as possible into getting an IUD prevents her from treating her patients like actual people. She has been using my weight as emotional blackmail for years by saying I was too fat for birth control pills, so I should switch to an IUD. This year she finally found a legitimate excuse to yank away my birth control and told me now my only birth control methods were condoms and an IUD if I chose one. She also tried suggesting my fiancé is cheating on me. I told her that I got an STD test right after he and I got together and neither of us had been with anyone else since, so I knew we were both clean because my test came back negative. She told me "you never know who could have HPV." This woman acts like she cares about you, but all she's after is money and making people feel bad about their life choices. Never going back to her again!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Phyllis Briggs's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients