Ratings for Dr. Phani Dantalurie

Dr. Phani Dantaluri performed a reverse shoulder replacement on me in October 2016. He was extremely competent, professional, and precise on what would happen during the surgery. Afterwards, there were specific rules which I needed to follow at home before I would start physical therapy six weeks later. I truly believe that my excellent recovery is due to Dr. Dantaluri's expertise. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing the similar surgery. You would be in excellent hands!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Dantalurie is very thorough and knowledgeable. He takes a great deal of time to explain what the problem is and how he would propose to fix it. He does not automatically rush to operate, even if previously recommended by another physician. He will suggest and try other medical options with surgery being the final step if all other measures fail to aleviate the problem. He is friendly, polite and kind. I would recommend him highly to anyone requiring an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Phani Dantalurie's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients