Dr. Peter Zwier

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Peter Zwier

Dr Zwier has been my dentist for 30 years and has been in practice for that long and then some. My wife and I both appreciate how much laughter there is in the office and the positive and professional experience we always have. My wife is from the Chicago area and she told me "Dr. Zwier's office is way nicer than the one she grew up going to and so much more up to date!"

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Peter Zwier

Dr. Peter Zwier's response
Thank you for sharing this wonderful review! We are so glad you and your wife are happy at our practice. We look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come!

Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Peter Zwier's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am not satisfied with providing average care. I continuously pursue being the best and striving for perfection, a passion that began during my years in school. I attended Calvin College for my undergraduate degree and continued on to the University of Detroit where I earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1982. I completed my General Practice Residency from Strong’s Memorial Hospital and the University of Rochester in 1983. I am devoted to excellence and am a lifelong learner. I am constantly fine tuning my existing skills and continuously embracing new skills and technology. In 1987, I became a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry after completing numerous hours of continuing education in all aspects of dentistry. In 1996, I became a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry. I am a recipient of the Lifelong Learning & Service Recognition through the AGD. I am a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. I am also a member of the West Michigan, Michigan, and American Dental Associations.

• English

• Calvin College (Grad. 1978)
  • University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 1982)
  • University of Rochester Medical Center (Grad. 1983)

• Oral cancer screening