Dr. Peter Watson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter Watson

Going to the dentist for me has never been a pleasurable experience, but Dr. Watson made me feel at ease throughout my wisdom tooth extraction. Very personable and down-to-earth, Dr. Watson is not just a good dentist, but a good man. Assistants are great too!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I like your care and kindness , Doctor and staff are very helpful with stress and scary situations

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. They make it easy to get your dental work done!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

First appointment was great. Caring & compassionate service.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

I needed to have an extraction. The worst part was the second needle. Doctor and staff, one word, excellent!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Super nice doctor and staff. Helps with stress and even followed up with me at home on weekend to see how I was.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Dr. Watson is very knowledgeable and gave me a great lesson on tooth anatomy using the x ray imagery of my teeth.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Gave a great run-down on my xrays and didn't make me feel ashamed about any of the dental work I was going to need (no dentist should, but it's happened at other locations!). Staff at this location are always nice and friendly, and have always given me a lowdown on things like price before performing any procedure.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Very nice and helpful. Laid out everything I needed to know.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Had a difficult bottom wisdom teeth extraction, which he made extra time for and even called me the next day to check on how I was doing with pain etc. Best dentist I’ve ever had.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Peter Watson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Watson is looking forward to helping provide you with a wide variety of services including dental implants and surgeries, oral and nitrous sedation, prosthodontics, restorative dentistry, and Invisalign.