Ratings for Dr. Peter Tang

Very bad experience with Dr.Peter. My wife's first pregnancy, unfortunately, ended up with a miscarriage (6 weeks). Dr.Peter did the D&C surgery for her, about two weeks after the surgery, a chunk of tissue-like stuff dropped out. Clearly he did not clean the uterus properly, instead, only excuse. Nightmare experience with him, we will never ever go back to him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Well let's just say 4/5/2017 my husband was suppose to have surgery and prior to this we were asked for $1,000.00 and he told them NO cause we have outstanding medical bills and didn't know where our deductibles were so all they said was they would tell the Dr. so never heard anything so I took the day off and lost pay only to find out they never called us about surgery so I called them and on the day surgery was to happen only to find out the Dr. Peter Tang canceled his appointment due to not paying the $1,000.00. Patient care is not the priority of this office it's all about money money money this is a very greedy Dr. hubby had 4 ankle surgeries last year with another Dr. in this same practice not one time did they ask us for money up front. YOU GET A BIG F and I will never be back.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Peter Tang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company