Ratings for Dr. Peter Tang

He has ZERO people skills. Out of 7 surgeries he never came to speak to us but 1 time! He'd send someone else that didn't have info & they'd tell us they'll look at his dictation once transcribed & get back to us. The 1 time we saw him he tried to disregard me & my questions and I had to force the issue. He insisted my husband must have been on heroin when he passed out even though he knew he was prescribed Vicodin (they both appear the same on urinalysis). He then sneakily got him to go to a pain management doc that told him please don't do heroin, you’re a nice guy and I'd hate to see you go down that road. WTF. I question how well he knows his field honestly with all the surgeries he's had to have. Was it for the money? At least 3 of them not much progress was made if any. They took his staples out too quickly in my opinion with nothing to replace it. He had a big area of fresh tissue stapled in & then a muscle flap on top of the new tissue. The new tissue attached to his arm has done very well but the muscle flap came undone. Shouldn't they have secured it temporarily in a different fashion? I'm no doctor but what did he expect to happen with a piece of muscle that wasn't attached to anything & hadn't adhered to the surrounding flesh - which was also trying to adhere to the rest of the arm?

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Very bad experience with Dr.Peter. My wife's first pregnancy, unfortunately, ended up with a miscarriage (6 weeks). Dr.Peter did the D&C surgery for her, about two weeks after the surgery, a chunk of tissue-like stuff dropped out. Clearly he did not clean the uterus properly, instead, only excuse. Nightmare experience with him, we will never ever go back to him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Well let's just say 4/5/2017 my husband was suppose to have surgery and prior to this we were asked for $1,000.00 and he told them NO cause we have outstanding medical bills and didn't know where our deductibles were so all they said was they would tell the Dr. so never heard anything so I took the day off and lost pay only to find out they never called us about surgery so I called them and on the day surgery was to happen only to find out the Dr. Peter Tang canceled his appointment due to not paying the $1,000.00. Patient care is not the priority of this office it's all about money money money this is a very greedy Dr. hubby had 4 ankle surgeries last year with another Dr. in this same practice not one time did they ask us for money up front. YOU GET A BIG F and I will never be back.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Peter Tang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients