Ratings for Dr. Peter Jones

Love dr Jones, always so attentive and is vey thorough with his check ups.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

My family and I love Dr. Jones. Since my original family doctor gave up his practice I have been moving from one doctor to the next with no luck on a good one and then I was recommended to try Dr. Jones. He is very down to earth and actually listens to your concerns and always makes me feel comfortable. Never had a problem with him thus far. The office on the other hand is a different story but that has nothing to do with him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

DR Peter Jones is my Gp and a very good one. My family and I love him.He have good knowledge of his practice. I would recommend anyone to him.As for management that is another case.I saw first hand the manager came out of her office after she had some disagreement with Dr jones and waited at the reception to talk about him.The moment he closed the door she started to gossip about the doctor. Very unprofessional !! DR Langer need to get new management !! His practice is going down.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Easy to talk to about all health and personal issues.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Jones has a job because there are so few doctors available. He has a poor disposition. The medical system is broken if he is allowed to treat most of his patients so badly and still work. All I ask is read my file of 10 years that I had transferred to you. Don't force me to wait 1.5 hours for an appointment, not a walk in and then tell me I am lucky that its not 3 hours. that is not funny!! Langer & Associates need to fix its issues!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

He's the worst and most unrespectful of patients doctors I've ever seen. He seems to be concerned more with doing away with you than actually solving your problem or concern. He couldn't care less about the patient's concerns, who he treats as idiots or 2-year-olds, to whom he has to explain nothing and just direct them and "do as you're told or you get a timeout." He even ventured giving me a nasty uncalled for opinion on my home country, calling it a chaos (only because I told him they do certain tests on me on a yearly basis and I wished to have them done here; tests which I don't choose but doctor's recommended me since I'm a risk population for certain diseases.). This doctor seems to have never heard the term EARLY DETECTION that is soooo much repeated in every single medical conference I have attended for the last 17 years! A nasty, nasty doctor!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I just recently switched to Dr. Jones. I've had nothing but great experiences as a walk in and a family dr. Always thorough and respectful.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

he is the worse doctor I seen ever, my family doctor retired so I had to get a new family doctor. Dr. Jones was accepting the patients. so I had to go to him. In walking he will listen only one problem and with appointment only 2 problems. We need to go back again for the other problem. I think he is after money.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Jones completely lacked compassion, was rude, condescending and quite frankly, borderline belligerent. I will be filing a complaint with the College of Family Physicians. Any doctor that makes you leave wishing our system was privatized so that you could have acceptable service, is not a doctor fit for Canada.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Walk in visit- Very knowledgable and caring doctor. Thoroughly explained my diagnoses and offered lab testing and treatment options. Extremely professional and dedicated to treating patients with empathy and respect. Would highly recommend this doctor and will revisit again when needed.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Peter Jones's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients