Ratings for Dr. Peter Jones

He Was in a bad mood and did not care about my pain. I do not recommend these guy.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Went for a consult wth dr jones and ended up walking out of his office! what a rude #*~¥, I wouldn't recommend him to anyone! all he is interested in is selling you flu shots and shingles vaccines etc. wow, where did they find this bloke!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Peter Jones has been my doctor for the past couple years. He’s very knowledgeable and attentive.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Jones is shown to be trustworthy, helpful and honest. He makes himself available at all times of the week and is available on the weekends. It has been a long time since I have had a family Dr who is as committed as he is to his families.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Argumentative, rude, unhelpful. Went for a simple request to have an xray done on my back, he flat out refused stating he could find no valid reason for an x-ray, when I explained that I have daily constant pain, I was told it can't be that bad because I made it in to my appointment fine. Explained that I have scoliosis in lower back and lack of curvature in my neck - his response, ' and what can be done about that?' Oh and my favourite - it's normal for someone your age to have daily back pain - I'm 37 Then advised me that I should wear my purse on just 1 shoulder rather than across my chest. I had to explain to him that doing physio to strengthen my back will not help a darn thing if I am not getting adjustments from Chiro to loosen my spine. then he tried to tell me that a physio therapist will do adjustments. Um nope, that would be a chiropractor. He's daft. I'm finding a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

He was rude and didn't answer my questions about the medication prescribed. He treated me like a half-wit when I asked about the importance of using up all of an antibiotic. He was unwilling to explain the importance of this and told me that if I wanted to understand it, I needed to go to university and get a phD in medicine. He said it in a super rude way.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr.Jones is a great family doctor. He is very calm and down to earth , I have being with him for a year and would and my experience with him is wonderful

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Love dr Jones, always so attentive and is vey thorough with his check ups.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

My family and I love Dr. Jones. Since my original family doctor gave up his practice I have been moving from one doctor to the next with no luck on a good one and then I was recommended to try Dr. Jones. He is very down to earth and actually listens to your concerns and always makes me feel comfortable. Never had a problem with him thus far. The office on the other hand is a different story but that has nothing to do with him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

DR Peter Jones is my Gp and a very good one. My family and I love him.He have good knowledge of his practice. I would recommend anyone to him.As for management that is another case.I saw first hand the manager came out of her office after she had some disagreement with Dr jones and waited at the reception to talk about him.The moment he closed the door she started to gossip about the doctor. Very unprofessional !! DR Langer need to get new management !! His practice is going down.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Peter Jones's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients