Ratings for Dr. peter ahlering

I had a great experience with Dr. Ahlering. He is very helpful and does a great job explaining. I am happy to say we were successful all because of Dr. Ahlering and his staff!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr Ahlering is top in the area. We visited others and even had treatment with him successfully a few years ago with our first.. We had seen him in his prior office. MCRM is better! He gave us our second also! Batting 1000.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I was referred by a friend to go to MCRM because my husband and I had no luck after 3 years of trying. Not only was Dr. Peter Ahlering amazing but the staff was beyond amazing and helpful!! After the 1st attempt we were able to get pregnant and now have a wonderful, happy, healthy baby boy!! I will always refer anyone needing help getting pregnant to them. Thank you so much for giving us the best gift ever!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I cannot say enough about Dr Ahlering and his staff! After looking into several other fertility specialists in St. Louis, no doctor compared to Dr Ahlering and his level of expertise. He introduced me to trying genetic testing, as that dramatically improves IVF success, and we were pregnant on the first try! My pregnancy was wonderful, and we now have an 8 month old perfect baby girl! I have had 2 other friends go to Dr Ahlering and they also got pregnant on the first try! If you are looking for answers, look no further. Dr Ahlering and staff will take fantastic care of you!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. A made us feel welcome and confident in this journey for us from the first day we met! He had a plan and was very knowledgeable on all fertility aspects. He discussed all statistics and possibilities for us! We surprisingly ended up pregnant on our own after a failed IUI and he has been so supportive and on top of it to make sure we don’t lose again! We highly recommend his facility to all seeking fertility treatments!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Overall very pleased and would recommend highly. Cost for the technology provided..really good. They do things others cannot.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Ahlering is one of the most knowledgable and compassionate doctors I have ever seen. I had seen another fertility dr at another clinic and never felt confident. My first ivf was not successful; however, dr. A changed stim meds and added a few things and I have twin girls. He listens and treats you as an individual. Your protocol is unique to you. He is available by phone and that made it possible for us to see him since we live 5 hours away. I cannot imagine there being better fertility doctor out there. Lori

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Ahlering will never give up on you as long as you don't give up on yourself. As long as you are still producing eggs (no matter how few), you can get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy. I am living proof. Dr. A believes this from the bottom of his heart and will work with you to determine the best plan for you. And, it doesn't have to cost as much as you may think. There are low stim protocols out there that may work for you, depending on your situation. You are in good hands with Dr. Ahlering and his staff. Just don't give up hope!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. peter ahlering's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.