Ratings for Dr. Perminder Bains

My husband is lucky that Dr Baines was on shift. He suffered a massive heart attack and needed CPR and life support which he gave to him and saved his life. I am very grateful to him and the team.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

My mother has been seeing him for approximately 2 years now. Prior to that she was seeing one of the other cardiologists in Abbotsford and also New Westminster. She has had debilitating shortness of breath. He changed her medications around and she is doing much better now. She no longer gets swelling of her legs and ankles. He spent a lot of time explaining things to us and even enrolled us in special classes for heart failure. Would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Dr. Bains, has taken care of my Mom for the past 2 years and has given her back an excellent quality of life, he is very caring, very knowledgeable, thorough, and a life saver. We have recommended him to everyone we know who may need a Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

My Daughter saw Dr. Bains in the hospital and he spent about 45 min with us going over everything. I felt like we were the only ones that matter at the time he spent with us. He didn't rush out after explaining things to us once . he went over it again and again until he was sure we understood what he was saying.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

An excellent doctor who is caring and very thorough. He listens and explains every detail to me. He is also a very likeable person who has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

excellent doctor very knowledgeable and caring. highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

He has been caring for myself and my wife since we transferred from Vancouver. He is caring, enthusiastic and does an excellent job explaining things to us. We do not have any concerns and highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Saved my life. He adjusted my drugs and sent me for surgery. I am so much better

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

Dr.Bains is an excellent physician. My father was in hospital under his care and was well taken care of. His heart function is now better than what it has been in the last 15 years. Highly recommend Dr.Bains.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

has been caring for my mom - amazing with his patients explaining the cardiac incident, care and procedure thoroughly in layman's terms. very thorough

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Perminder Bains's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Assurant