Ratings for Dr. Paul Zaugg

Absolutely fantastic experience dealing with Dr. Zaugg. I have nothing but positive things to say about him and his clinic. He cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I can't thank this doctor enough for detecting my narrow angle glaucoma risk. He quickly referred me to a specialist (and this specialist knew of, and praised Dr Zaugg) - anyway... I now have a minimally invasive procedure booked that will actually save my vision. Just go see Dr Zaugg - get a great prescription for glasses, or maybe, like in my case - catch something early and improve your life.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr Zaugg, the most patient, sincere Dr I've ever had!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

The best doctor I've ever had! He showcases genuine care for your concerns, listens respectfully, and addresses everything thoroughly. He is the first doctor to figure out an issue for which I have been seeing doctors for years. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I can say he is the best doctor I've visited in Canada so far

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Wonderful eye exam with Dr. Zaugg. Wonderful staff, and a quick and efficient exam. I highly recommend his clinic, Mountain eye care at 535 Upper Wellington in Hamilton ON.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Zaugg was very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns regarding my new prescription! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great optometrist!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Very knowledgeable! Helped me with exactly what I needed for all my eye care needs. He was also wonderful with my kids, made them feel comfortable during their exams. Highly recommend Dr. Zaugg.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

This is the first doctor who actually took time and explained everything in detail. We were not rushed and he carefully examined both of my children. We were looking for the right optometrist and finally we found him! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

He was detail and explained what he was doing as he went along. Took the time and didn't rush me.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Paul Zaugg's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients