Ratings for Dr. Paul Whatling

Having been to numerous chiropractors in my 72 years, I was very surprised with the complete and in depth examination given by Dr. Paul on my first visit. He then explained fully what his treatments would be and what I should expect to see after a suggested treatment schedule. After 8 weeks he has been spot on and has brought me from walking 1/2 km in pain, using a cane to striding upright without a cane for 6-8 km with no pain. Dr. Paul treats the whole body, not just where it hurts. As a result I am feeling better and more relaxed than I have in years. He has returned a quality of life to me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Having seen many chiropractors and other health practitioners across Canada and even other countries, Dr. Whatling is first class at what he does. He performs a very in depth examination on your first visit and a history far superior than any I've been asked before and then explains your diagnosis on your level. He has me not only feeling better than I have in a long time, but able to work out at the gym and do the things I want to do again!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Paul Whatling's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients