Dr. Paul Warner Papillion

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Warner Papillion

My experience with Dr. Papillion and his staff was so amazing that I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering plastic surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, and always available to answer any questions or talk about any concerns you may have. His medical approach is simple and straight forward. After having several consults with other doctors, I knew immediately that he was the doctor I wanted to perform my surgery. I had a short timeline to get the procedure done and Cindi and the office staff were so helpful in getting everything scheduled within my time constrictions, which wasn't easy, but Cindi got it done! I'm above elated with my results and am so impressed with Dr Papillion and his staff that I will recommend him to anyone who is thinking about plastic surgery. Set up a consult with Dr. Papillion, you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Papilliin is amazing i had a great experience with him i did a rhinoplasty and he did a great job and iam very pleased with it. Also the staff and the nurses are amazing and very helpfull. I would highly recommend him for anything

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Papillion and his staff are wonderful. My surgical results surpassed my expectations. He is always on time for my appointments, the only doctor I see that does. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

After googling everything I could find on the internet and asking all my friends who had already had the procedure, I was still very nervous about going through with it but Dr. Papillion and his entire staff took so much time with me to discuss every aspect of it and make sure I was at ease and my questions answered. They are not only quick to respond via email but are also courteous and prompt in person. I have never felt as welcomed and at ease in a doctor's office before. I highly recommend him . I will use him again as the need arises and have told all my friends what a jewel he and his staff are. The results from my surgery exceeded my expectations. If you are thinking of plastic surgery, go and have a consultation with Dr. Papillion and you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My experience was fantastic!!! Will be going back for more great things and new beautiful me!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Papillon is a highly skilled, very professional with excellent bedside manner plastic surgeon. He does not try to talk you into something you don't need. The staff is very warm and most helpful. I had my eyelids done and am extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Very compassionate and skillful. My eyes look amazing. He took 10 years off my face. No wait in the office and the staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Paul Warner Papillion's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Warner Papillion is a Board Certified Nashville Plastic Surgeon dedicated to surgical excellence. Over the last decade, Dr. Paul Papillion has worked with numerous internationally recognized plastic surgeons. His extensive training covers all aspects of aesthetic, cosmetic, as well as reconstructive surgery. His technical skills along with his education and passion for excellence place him in a unique category among plastic surgeons. An Education That Inspires Trust Dr. Papillion attended medical school at Louisiana State University in Shreveport, Louisiana. After graduating, he trained in General Surgery for six years in Chattanooga, Tennessee under the esteemed Dr. Philip Burns and received his board certification. He then moved to Nashville to complete a three-year fellowship at Vanderbilt for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery where he practiced under the renowned R. Bruce Shack. Board Certified: Plastic Surgery (2015) MD: State of Tennessee (2007-current) Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery: Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2011-2014) General Surgery Residency: University of Tennessee Medical College at Chattanooga (2005-2011) Medical School: LSU Health and Sciences Center, Shreveport, LA (2001-2005) BS: Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, LA (1997-2001) A Professional Commitment In addition to studying under many acclaimed plastic surgeons, Dr. Papillion has presented at several national surgical conferences and has made a commitment to furthering plastic surgical education by remaining involved in research and academic circles. Dr. Papillion attends several plastic surgery conferences a year to stay up-to-date with advancements in surgical procedures and patient care. His goal is to provide patients with the latest information on all aspects of plastic surgery as well as excellent surgical care. A Personal History Dr. Papillion was born in New Orleans and grew up in Central Louisiana. He spent much of his youth enjoying the southern outdoors and learned to hunt and fish at an early age. While in school he pursued and excelled in athletics. He went to Northwestern State University on a football scholarship, but injuries led him to Track and Field, where he became All Conference Decathlete. He also received two academic scholarships and was a member of Phi Kappa Phi honor society. Immediately after college, Dr. Papillion married his high school sweetheart. They have two beautiful children. Interests: Fitness. Golf. Running. Fishing. Hunting. Biking. Snowboarding. Actively Involved: Cross Point Church Nashville.

• English

• Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (Grad. 2005)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Bags under eyes
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Botox

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.