Dr. Paul Kuzel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Kuzel

Dr Kuzel is simply the best! He has been taking care of all of my cosmetic and medical skin needs since Dr Campbell retired last July, and I couldn’t be happier. My skin is looking better than ever, and he has even invited me in for two expensive laser treatments free of charge during demo evenings for new devices - this clinic is GORGEOUS and always on the cutting edge!! Love the nursing staff as well!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

I have been experiencing Melasma for many years, and have never been able to find a solution. That is until I met Dr Kuzel, who has essentially evened out my hyperpigmentation completely over the past 8 months!! The clinic is state of the art, the staff all highly professional and knowledgeable, and best of all the facility actually has the proper lasers needed to effectively treat melasma in darker skin tones. Couldn’t be more happy with my results - I’m a lifer at Rejuvenation!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr Kuzel is such an amazing dermatologist!! He is kind, caring, compassionate and very intelligent - he was he first doctor to successfully clear Le of my chronic skin condition which I have had for 15 years! Thanks Dr K

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I don't think so. Not sure if he's just doing favor for the same skin color and not different color if you know what I mean.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Great consultation and work done by Dr Kuzel, they are very focused from the time you walk in to the time you leave to make sure you walk away satisfied! Dr Kuzel and his team provide great customer service.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr Kuzel is simply the best! I am a single mom on a budget, and have been getting not only my eczema treated by him ever since he started last July, but have also been getting some Botox and other aesthetic treatments done with him as well. He always remains cognizant of the fact I am on a budget, and always makes an extra effort to accommodate this and come up with the best possible treatment plan for me. The entire team at the clinic is first class as well, and always make me feel like a part of their family when I come for my appointments. Cannot imagine there being a better dermatologist out there!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

The staff there are very nice and quick to help you the best they can. It’s a pleasant experience. Would recommend this to everyone

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr Kuzel has been my dermatologist since taking over the practice of Dr Campbell last July, and I can’t say enough good things about him. He’s exceptionally competent, delivers superb results each and every time with my injectable aesthetic procedures, and expertly treats my many medical skin issues as well. He’s friendly, compassionate and professional. All of the staff are amazing, and the new clinic is easily the nicest in Calgary - highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr Kuzel is a thoughtful, compassionate physician who helped to clear my daughters skin condition which two previous dermatologists were not able to do. He is not only knowledgeable but incredibly approachable - highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Saw Dr Kuzel and his team at Rejuvenation this week for the first time, and couldn’t have been more impressed with my experience! The clinic is easily the nicest I have ever stepped foot in, the staff from the reception to the nurses are welcoming, professional and knowledgeable, and Dr Kuzel is simply the best! His in-depth advanced knowledge of aesthetic dermatology was evident. He took the time to listen to my concerns, came up with a comprehensive treatment plan for my concerns, and then after noticing that I had quite a lot of moles on my arms suggested that I come back to get them all looked at closer, which is something nobody has ever suggested to me before. I will most definitely be back and will be suggesting to many of my close friends who currently see other dermatologists that they come switch over to Dr K!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Paul Kuzel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kuzel completed both his medical school and dermatology residency training at the University of Alberta. At this early stage of his career, Dr. Kuzel has distinguished himself as one of Canada's rising stars in the field of both medical and cosmetic dermatology. During his residency training, he served as both Chief Dermatology Resident and Co-Chair of the Canadian Dermatology Association's Residents and Fellows Society. His research interests have largely focused on various forms of skin cancer, including melanoma, squamous cell and basal cell carcinoma. Dr. Kuzel's wide-ranging research and leadership endeavors have been recognized by more than a dozen prestigious leadership, academic and research awards during his medical career. Dr. Kuzel has a strong interest in laser and aesthetic dermatology, having trained with some of North America's foremost experts in major centers including: Southern California, New York and Boston. Through his experience, Dr. Kuzel ensures his patients receive the highest quality of customized care utilizing state-of-the-art products and technology.

• Czech

• University of Alberta

• Skin cancer
  • Acne
  • Psoriasis
  • Wrinkles
  • Rosacea
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Melanoma
  • Squamous cell carcinoma of the skin
  • Basal cell carcinoma