Dr. Paul Kuzel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Kuzel

Love him he is awesome he solve my itching problem which has been from 14 years and he solve my problem in 1month

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

What an excellent dermatologist! Upbeat personality, very knowledgeable and always up to date on the latest treatment options for his patients. His staff and nurses are awesome as well, and always make you feel at home.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr. Kuzel is a very skilled dermatologist. I have been seeing him for various cosmetic concerns over the past 9 months, and my skin has never looked better. Recently, I decided to try some filler for the first time, something I was quite nervous to do as I've had friends with suboptimal results from filler in the past. Dr. K did not disappoint! I'm LOVING my new cheeks and defined jawline, and I feel that I am in the best possible hands going forward. And his staff are all absolutely fabulous and very knowledgable. I'm always greeted with a smile, and always taken care of with the utmost professionalism. Oh, and the new clinic is out of this world!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr. K diagnosed my grandfather with a serious skin condition called bullous pemphigoid 8 months ago. Since then, I have been taking him to his appointments on a monthly basis. Each and every time, I have been so impressed with Dr. K and his entire office. His nursing staff are very helpful and hard working, and the front office staff are always so pleasant and accommodating. The office itself is far and away the nicest medical office I have been to, and last but not least, Dr. K rocks! My grandpa's skin is now 100% clear, all thanks to Dr. K! Thank you

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Wow what an amazing dermatologist! Dr Kuzel has been treating my entire family for various skin conditions for the past year, ever since he took over from Drs Campbell and Woo last July. We have been impressed with each and ever visit, and his personable demeanour makes me look forward to every visit. Most importantly, he has picked up on and treated 3 skin cancers for me over the past year alone!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

My son had been bounced around from dermatologist to dermatologist with a persistent rash which had been diagnosed countless times as "eczema" for which he was given a hydrocortisone cream which inevitably didn't work. It was not until we saw Dr. Kuzel, the 5th dermatologist we were referred to, did we find out that in fact he did not have eczema at all, but rather an uncommon genetic skin condition called Ichthyosis Vulgaris. When we asked how it was possible that other dermatologists had been unable to make this diagnosis, Dr. K politely and knowledgeably explained to us the subtle differences between the two conditions which allowed him to make the diagnosis. Needless to say, at the age of 18, my son now has essentially clear skin for the first time in his life, thanks to the entirely different treatment Dr. K prescribed. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I took my two teenage kids to see Dr. Kuzel about acne. We waited 90 mins and he spent 6 mins with us (kids timed it). All to get the same prescription my daughter was already on and didn't work from her GP! He didn't even read the file. Very disappointing. I gave him a low knowledge rating, but the truth is we didn't spend enough time with him to give him a fair rating.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I recently got a consultation for my wife with Dr Kuzel as a gift for our 40th wedding anniversary. My wife had never had any sort of aesthetic work done before, and was thrilled with her experiences at Rejuvenation Dermatology. The staff were all very welcoming, the clinic thebjocest we have ever seen, and Dr K professional and very skilled. With a combination of injectable and laser treatments, he achieved wonderful, natural looking results which she is over the moon with. Highly recommend this doc

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I have been very impressed with all 3 of my interactions with Dr Kuzel so far. He is exceptionally thorough, knowledgeable and pleasant to talk to. He was late once but made a point of apologizing, which is the first time in my life that I’ve experienced a specialist or doctor of any kind apologizing for being late! Most importantly, he has managed my skin condition very well, and my skin is now essentially cleared up!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr Kuzel literally saved my skin prior to my wedding! I met him two months ago and my complexion was a mess, now a few days before my wedding and it’s never looked better! Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Paul Kuzel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kuzel completed both his medical school and dermatology residency training at the University of Alberta. At this early stage of his career, Dr. Kuzel has distinguished himself as one of Canada's rising stars in the field of both medical and cosmetic dermatology. During his residency training, he served as both Chief Dermatology Resident and Co-Chair of the Canadian Dermatology Association's Residents and Fellows Society. His research interests have largely focused on various forms of skin cancer, including melanoma, squamous cell and basal cell carcinoma. Dr. Kuzel's wide-ranging research and leadership endeavors have been recognized by more than a dozen prestigious leadership, academic and research awards during his medical career. Dr. Kuzel has a strong interest in laser and aesthetic dermatology, having trained with some of North America's foremost experts in major centers including: Southern California, New York and Boston. Through his experience, Dr. Kuzel ensures his patients receive the highest quality of customized care utilizing state-of-the-art products and technology.

• Czech

• University of Alberta

• Skin cancer
  • Acne
  • Psoriasis
  • Wrinkles
  • Rosacea
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Melanoma
  • Squamous cell carcinoma of the skin
  • Basal cell carcinoma