Ratings for Dr. Paul Davies

AMAZING Dr!! Dr Davies has been much OBYGN for the last 20 weeks and I have to say he is truly the best DR ever. He is so kind, so caring, so amazing and makes you feel so comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone. Truly the best!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Amazing doctor ! Even with a full waiting room he really took his time to explain my condition and make sure I understood everything about it. Helped me come up with a treatment plan and explained the whole process from beginning to end going through every possible outcome. Really knowledgeable and kind!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I dont recommend this doctor. He doesn't empower his patients at all. My experience with him was not a good one

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Davies was incredible, diligent, sensitive. Couldn't have asked for a better Doctor on the scariest day of our lives. HIGHLY recommend him as an OBGYN if you have the opportunity.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Davies delivered my son in what I will always remember as being the scariest day of my life. He was patient, kind and very skilled in a situation I'm sure could of had bad results if it were any other doctor. Because of his care at the hospital I transferred my postpartum care to his practice. He was once again very knowledgeable, diligent and kind. He went as far as call me personally to inquire about my health. I will always remember his care and will continue to go to him as long as I live in Toronto.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I've never left a review before but my experience with Dr. Davies was so above and beyond I have to document it. My care was transferred to him during labour and he was calm and reassuring delivering my OP baby. Later on he took on my case after 10 weeks with retained product. After 1.5 weeks of ER trips, scans, and being told different things by different doctor, Davies came down to the ER and sat down with me to work out a plan. He was painstaking in ensuring that I wasn't falling through the cracks - I feel completely taken care of. This doctor is thorough, professional, knowledgeable, and kind. He made an incredibly stressful experience easy to take.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Infact! He is very caring and amazing doctor. I will continue to be with him and refer others to him too. Thanks Very much for your kindness .

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Davies delivered my baby 1.5 years ago, and he was simply amazing - I will never forget the experience. My care had to be transferred from midwife to OB because of PPROM, and so naturally I was nervous losing out on the midwife/natural birth type experience, but my midwife said he did everything just as she would have. He did not rush me, and he made sure I remained in good condition. He brought an amazing energy to the room. Thank you, Dr. Davies!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr Davies is the best doctor that I have ever seen. He is patient and knowledgable. I am really happy my family doctor refer me to him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

what i can say?Dr.Davies the best doctor what i have.Helful,punctual,answering all questions with explanation. very good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Paul Davies's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients