Ratings for Dr. Patricia Warlet Calderia

She is sweet and very kind. She always very patiently. Unfortunately she is not working as a doctor anymore. I wished continue with her...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

We have a son with special needs and I was instantly impressed with her the 1st time we met her. We're sad she's not going to be practicing as a family doctor anymore. She's a very intelligent, kind, calm & loving lady!! I hope her life brings nothing but good things!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Warlet Calderia is a fantastic Doctor! She explains things very well and isn't afraid to order tests until she has an answer.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I love Dr. Patricia. She is easily the most caring, thorough and easy to talk to doctor I've ever had. She takes the time to explain what she is doing, what everything means, and to make sure that everything has been covered. She never makes me feel rushed, and I always feel like I have her full time and attention. Seriously, best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Patricia is a very caring doctor. She is very down to earth. She is very thorough and Not afraid to make referrals as needed.. She takes the time to sit and discuss your health concerns. I dont think she is taking any more patients, so a lot of people are really missing out.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

She is awesome; I would recommend her to everyone....but also want to keep her my secret :)

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Patricia is a great professional, she is friendly, great listener, make me feel very comfortable during the physical exploration. She explain to me very well all the results from the exams

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Staff were pleasant and office wait was very punctual (no wait at all actually). Doctor was very pleasant, great listener, thorough in her exam and questions. I felt well taken care of, taken seriously, and comfortable with her right away.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I just started seeing her and she is AWESOME!!!! She was able to give me help and understood my concerns with longstanding issues. Her "bedside manner" is awesome and I felt comfortable with her right away.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Patricia Warlet Calderia's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients