Ratings for Dr. Parisa Airia

Dr Airia has been our doctor since 3 years ago when she took over Dr Fagsn’s practice. She has made our life so much easier. She is very friendly and knowledgeable and she is always there to help. We are now traveling a long distance to see her but she is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

We all got spoiled by Vivian the secretary of Dr. Crawley. This new Dr. Parisa does not examine your breasts for lumps during a physical. You need to wait at least 3 weeks before you get an appointment and while on hold the music on the telephone is so loud that it is irritable. The office is messy and not organized will wait another two or three months since this new Doctor took over or I will be getting another family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Airia is our new family doctor. Due to my chronic condition, I have seen her a few times in the past 4 months. She has always accommodated me even if she had to stay longer. She has never been late for my scheduled appointments. Although last time I waited 15 minutes but I was actually grateful because she fit me into her busy schedule on the same day when I called. She is definitely such a sweetheart. She changed a few assistants, I am assuming due to the high work load in the new office but the two ladies who are now there are both very nice and sweet as well. It is such a relief that I should not look for a new family doctor when Dr. Crawley retired.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

My family all love the new doctor. There was a bit of a hick with the phones at the time of switch but it has all been working well for us now. She is very approachable and very detailed. She even looked between my toes during my physical. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr. Crawley and Vivian were much more responsible and organized. Dr. Airia ‘s care was passive and lacked the attention and care that Dr. Crawley had provided. Not to mention the lengthy wait times for test resaults and appointment bookings.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Hard to rate. No one answers the phone. Cannot leave messages. Very frustrated.

Submitted October 3, 2018

Her secretary was rude and left confidential information out for all patients to see. Dr. Airia was almost an hour late for my appointment and gave no knowledgeable information to me regarding my concerns. During my examination, the secretary walked into the room (while I was undressed and being examined) and then started laughing. Instead of speaking with me behind the closed door, Dr. Airia opened the door and dpoje of personal medical information that all patients in the waiting room could hear. Dr. Airia and her staff are extremely unprofessional to to say the least.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Parisa has poor time management. Does not respond in a decent amount of time, and waiting for her at your appointments is ridiculous- 45 minute wait. She took over Dr. Crawley's office, who was quick at responding and would see patients within 10 minutes of arrival. She definitely does not come close to Dr. Crawley at all as a doctor. I dont believe she should have her own office

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

The doctor is very rude and arrogant. My medical records have not been read. I did not receive any comments or overview about my test results. The doctor failed to find me the rehabilitation specialist for my injured spine.The receptionist is very rude, misleading and does not respond to voicemails. The working schedule is misleading. The doctor refused to give me my medical records. Finally, it got clear I am not a registered patient at her clinic. My be in Roncesvalles location she works illegally? Just a total mess. No stars, but system does not allow to upload otherwise.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Have been taking my mother to Dr. Airia for about 2 years, and don't have a single complaint. She is very understanding, and easy to talk to. The receptionist is very nice and accommodating when scheduling/cancelling appointments.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Parisa Airia's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.