Ratings for Dr. Parisa Airia

(Note: At High Park/Roncesvalles location in Toronto) Dr. Airia works 12-15 hours a week and doesn't seem to leave any availability for same-day appointments (no I don't want an appointment a week from Thursday for my UTI...) so I've ended up going to the walk-in up the street on numerous occasions -- what's the point in having a family doctor you can't ever get in to see? When I had to go for a follow-up pap test and Dr. Airia was rushed, rude and told me in an accusatory tone that my "cervix was hiding" (sorry? I'll try to work on that?). It was a really uncomfortable experience. And now this: The office hours changed and the appointment I'd booked 6 weeks earlier was now outside the new hours. The receptionist called me the day of the appointment, only 2 hours before, to reschedule (I only learned of the office hour change when I returned the voicemail). Unless the change in office hours were a total last minute surprise, I don't consider this to be acceptable. Why not adjust booking times weeks before your anticipated change in hours? It would be easier to accept and move on if the receptionist was at all apologetic or sympathetic, but she's rude.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have been with Dr Airia since her previous practice at Reflex and now her new practice at High Park area in Toronto. What made me to go all the way from Mississauga to her new address in Toronto is her caring and kind attitude toward myself and my family. She is very knowledgable and knows how to run a family practice. Her office assistant is very polite and quick in reponding my telephone messages. It doesn't take long wait to see her. I am very pleased with Dr Airia's patient care.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Airia was late to my appointment by half an hour, saying that it is normal for a patient to wait for a doctor. She stopped the appointment after 15 minutes and did not listen to me when I tried to explain about the pain in my legs. I left her without any guidance how to stop the pain.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Excellent knowledge, caring with amazing staff. All services on site including great physio and massage, convenient location.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Nice and compassionate, helpful staff. Very thorough and does not discard any concerns.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Kind and caring Whenever I go to the clinic with my children, Dr. Airia treats them as a family member. She is very kind and caring and does her best to help us feel comforted. She takes all my concerns serious and unlike my previous doctor, she never discards them. We love her and would look forward to staying with her for years to come.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

My first appointment with Dr. Airia was great. She was approachable and made me feel comfortable. Sadly, my latest appointments have had me wait for her over a half hour each time (not because she was with other patients, but because she physically was not there). Her office manager is not a very nice person - she's rude to patients and just awful to deal with. Some of her commentary about patients on the computer (yes, they leave the computer programs open for patients to see while they wait) are rude. Dr. Airia is younger and I do believe once she starts her own practice and is running things the way she wants and needs to, she will do well, but unfortunately, at this time, because of her lack of punctuality, how she handled my last appointment and her office staff, it looks like it's time to find a new doctor :(

Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Parisa Airia's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients