Ratings for Dr. Parampal Sandhu

Very informative and listens to your concerns completely without rushing. His experience = knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Very helpful and welcoming staff n doctor.dr sandhu s medicines always work for me.he is never in rush while discussing health problems.he explained medical terms and problems in very good and simple way to make it clear and understandable for us.so overall,im happy with his services.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Happy to have Dr. Sandhu as our family Dr. He’s very experienced and easy to talk to. He has always reassured me and I leave his office always feeling positive.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Prampal is the best doctor i ever had. He is really knowledgeable, his diagnoses are always correct.his explainations of problems through illustrations online are unique. I always recommend this doctor to my acquantences.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Hi Dr. Parampal sandu is my family Dr. He is very knowledgeable and understanding. First he tell u to do some home remedies for ur problems if they don’t work than prescribe the prescription because he doesn’t want to get any side effects if the things can be treated with home remedies so i m very thank full to Dr. Parampal. He is doing a lot for me n my family.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Parampal has been our family doctor for the past 5 years. He's very knowledgeable and helpful. He's very patient and always makes sure that we understand everything. Staff is very helpful as well and we never had any issues booking appointments. We moved to Toronto and now it takes us an hour to get to his clinic but we still prefer to see him when we have to.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

writing review for first time to anyone 😃. Dr.parmpal sandhuis Excellent and knowelegeble . Giving time to see patient and does not rush . so humble in answering all our question And concern and making you feel very comfortable. Iam very happy and satisfied having him ...hes kind person he's respect to his patient

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Overall good service.He is very thoughtfull,kind and well Doctor. He has been my family doctor from last 10 years,and seen my family. Caring staff that is also very good.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr sandhu for last 10 years ..now my wife and my kids go to him as well. He is a kind person and he respects his patients, he is a well listener and he has a great sense of humour thanks

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Back in 2011 after being with another doctor for 10 yrs ,I walked into his office and within 10 min he diagnosed me - likely cancer problem. Within 2 weeks I had my surgery and owe my life to him. If directness is rudeness its always welcomed.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018