Dr. Pamela Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pamela Smith

Dr. Pam is so knowledgeable and thoughtful in all her recommendations - I am so glad to have her as my Naturopath!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Pam is amazing! She is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and passionate about her clients. I am so grateful to have her as a naturopath!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Fantastic experience with Dr. Smith! She was very knowledgeable and and helpful. You can feel the passion and energy around her just by being with her! Definitely great if you need guidance to living a happier, healthier, drug-free life!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I recently heard a talk that Dr. Smith gave on nutrition and she was so knowledgeable and kind that I had to make an appointment with her. The best decision I ever made! She always takes the time to listen to and understand my health concerns. I’ve had the same health issues for over a decade and in the first appointment I had with Dr. Smith, she came up with a plan to get me on the road to better health. I’ve never felt better and have renewed hope that my condition will continue to improve. I highly recommend Dr. Smith as she is the most caring, thoughtful and intelligent doctor I’ve ever met.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Kind, caring and knowledgeable. The absolute best!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Last year I quit my salaried job of 16 years to work for myself. Three weeks later my Father was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I was paralyzed with anxiety and spent many months working with my general doctor on how to manage. I took recommended medications from my general doctor, ensured to maintain a healthy lifestyle and read up on how to manage anxiety but nothing was working. I stopped taking all medications and somehow I learned to level off my anxiety until my Fathers condition worsened and I once again began to wake in the mornings with panic attacks. Having met Dr Pam through our networking group I knew of her background and experience and felt comfortable meeting with her to hopefully find a solution. Dr Pam took the time to basically interview me – past and current lifestyle, health, diet and medications. Dr Pam made me feel safe and understood. She recommended a simple solution of a mineral that most people are deficient in due to our water & food quality & content today. She also recommended IV drips as a secondary way to boost my system that was being attacked by the anxiety and stress of my Fathers illness. In one week Dr Pam had cured me! I was no longer suffering from anxiety or panic attacks. I was amazed how much better I felt and shocked that a lifetime of seeing my general doctor had not provided this relief. But what was going to happen when my Father actually passed away? She recommended coming in again for another IV to boost my system once again. I was able to get through 6 weeks at hospice with my Father with no anxiety, no panic attacks and NOT getting a cold that would have shut me out from seeing him. Dr Pam, thank you for changing my life. My absolute gratitude for changing my life and allowing me to enjoy the last months with my Father not paralyzed by anxiety.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

We brought our 8 week old daughter to Dr. Smith to be assessed for possible reflux as well as to ask her questions about vaccinations. She handled our daughter beautifully and provided excellent resources via email for both an elimination diet for myself to aid the reflux (breastfed baby) as well as provided further information on vaccines in a very non-biased, informative manner. We would trust the care of ourselves as well as our daughter to Dr. Smith and are thankful for her honest, caring and knowledgable treatment! Highly recommend her for children/babies but am looking forward to seeing her for myself soon too!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I have been working with Dr. Pam Smith over the last few months regarding my rheumatoid arthritis and have been very impressed with her thorough assessment and treatment plan. She is just so awesome!! I have seen and felt results. Each time I see her I feel like my concerns have been heard and respected. She is very knowledgeable and sincere. I haven't felt this good in a while and definitely feel so positive about my health!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

She is very caring and knowledgeable. Helped me get pregnant and stay pregnant, very grateful for this!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Pamela Smith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients