Ratings for Dr. Padmaja Polavarapu MD

I have been a patient of Dr Pam's for about a year. She seems very pleasant but is always in a rush and has a very poor bedside manner, She barely says hello and then has her face is on the computer during the whole visit. The main problem is her staff and that she can't obtain or keep any good help. She also has too many patients. A few weeks ago I tried contacting the office at 1:40, 1:50 and then 2:00 I knew their office was closed for lunch from 12:00 to 1:30. It just kept going into their answering service. I finally drove over to her office and at 2:10 they still hadn't rolled their lines over. I told the girl in her late 30's with dark curly hair and she just looked at me. When I left the office the phones were still not rolled over. I had the wrong prescription written for a type of insulin 3 times. It took 5 weeks for them to get my referral for an eye doctor. This week I found out that my order from 4 weeks ago for Diabetic shoes was not completed since my PCP did not send the request back to my Podiatrist. (She was the one who, told me to get diabetic shoes). Yesterday I received a call from my mail-order pharmacy that again they were waiting on my PCP to update my refill order. Dr Pam you need to hire better staff and pay for ones that have experience and give them benefits so you keep them. Dr Pam also takes care of another loved one of mine in a nursing home who is 85. Most of the time she shows up at 6 or 6:30 AM Sunday and stops in when my loved one is half asleep. She stays about 5 minutes and charges her regular office visit. Either you have too many patients or are just greedy. Thank you God that I am no longer a patient of yours.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Padmaja Polavarapu MD's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients