Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

Excellent foot doctor, highly recommend! He’s very attentative and the prices are reasonable. I don’t have insurance and the office worked with me on the price! They also took me in at the last minute. The office staff is very friendly. I’m looking forward to my next appointment with Dr. Hendizadeh!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

The doctor promised to take care of my bunion through surgery and have my foot healed in 6 to 8 weeks so I would be dancing at my son’s wedding and it was, with no more pain.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I came to him for arch pain and was desperate for some alleviation. Dr Hendizadeh spent the entire appointment on his laptop typing away and barely looked at me. Pretty sure he wasn’t even on my file. He kept pushing these insoles that I did not want especially because they are ridiculously expensive. I told him it was out of my price range and he basically told me that was the only thing that could help. I found another podiatrist who has been much more helpful!

Submitted May 16, 2018

There used to be an old saying: "You're in Good Hands with Allstate" I'm saying: "You're in Good Feet with Dr. Hendizadeh" From my 1st appointment through post-surgery all procedures went according to plan and could not be happier with the results. Thank you Dr. Hendizadeh and his amazing Staff, Avery

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I have had painful neuromas for many years. Dr. Hendizadeh is amazing he knows exactly where my pain is and has treated me using his ultrasound and has resolved my pain.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Hendizadeh took the time to really listen and find a solution to my pain. He came up with a plan and never made me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I had a double surgery, a bunion and bone spur. Dr. H and his staff provided the most informative, patient and caring pre and post op care I have ever had. He prescribed an ice machine that took more than 85% of the pain away post op. I have his cell number that I have used. I never waited longer than 10 minutes for a response. My only regret is not doing these surgeries with him 10 years ago!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

The Bunion surgery was Pain-free. I feel wonderful. The downtime was. minimal I’m just I’m so happy with it. I couldn’t be happier no pain. I can walk any place I can do anything I want to do. I don’t think about it anymore it’s is incredible. Less pain then getting a tooth pulled.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Very professional clean office. Dr. Hendizadeh was absolutely great. Staff is wonderful. My heel pain was better after one visit. Highly recommend This group.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Excellent Doctor and Staff, very clean and comfortable office

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hendizadeh is a practicing partner at Associated Podiatrists and has taken care of over 18,000 patients over the years. He is very experienced and truly cares about his patients. He has strong ties to the Persian Community and lives in New York with his wife and three children.

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Connecticut (Grad. 1994)

• Bunions

• Patholase Laser Treatment for Onychromycosis
  • Graduated Cum Laude from UCONN
  • NYCPM Academic Scholarship recipient '94-98
  • NYCPM Presidential Scholarship Award '97-98
  • American Podiatric Medical Association Fund for Podiatric Medical Education Scholarship Recipient '96-98