Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

I have been seeing this doctor for the past several months. I went to several other doctors with a toenail fungus problem. I even had laser by another doctor. I came to advanced podiatry and was greeted very kindly by the staff. Dr. Handizadeh suggested his laser which is FDA approved. I had one treatment and took some medicine and my fungus is fully resolved. I’m very grateful for his services and the wonderful staff at advanced podiatry.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

As an athlete it is very stressful encountering an injury. Dr Hendizadeh does a fantastic job at making his patients comfortable and at ease in trusting the healing process. He treats his patients with kindness, fairness and respect. At no point during my injury did I feel uneasy or worried. He and his staff were exceptional. One employee Pam stands out among the rest; from admistration duties to assistance in the exam room, she does it all. This hands on treatment keeps every member of the team on the same page making the patient experience smooth and efficient. Thank you Dr Hendizadeh, thank you Pam and thank you advanced podiatry.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Hendizadh by Dr. Ardrn Smith approximately six months ago. I had a Lisfranc injury and a painful arthritic joint in my foot. I was unable to work in my trade for several years and I was dealing with pain all the time. I’ve also been dealing with knee pain that may have caused this problem. Dr. H came highly recommended and it is no surprise as to why. He’s extremely professional dedicated and explained everything to me on the first visit. It was evident that I needed to have this surgery as soon as possible. Dr. H and his team performed a lengthy complex operation on my foot with a plate and screws. It’s been six months now and my foot feels fantastic. I have no more pain and I’m going back to work. I’m truly thankful for his services and his abilities to diagnose my problem and corrected in a timely fashion. I highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Hendizadeh is a very caring kind individual that pays attention to detail. He is very polite and his staff is well trained and responsive anytime I have a question. I had chronic ankle pain and saw him a few times. His team approach with my PCP and a great physical therapist whom he recommended has helped me get over my chronic condition.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Hendizadeh and his staff are amazing! I suffer from an array for foot problems and have had numerous emergency visits to both the Huntington and Manhasset locations. The staff is always able to get me in. Dr. Hendizadeh has great bedside manner, continuously easing my pain. I have sent all of my family and friends to see Dr. Hendizadeh and his staff. Don’t go anywhere else. Advanced podiatry is the only place to go!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I am a Diabetic Patient for over 30 years. I used to see Dr. Wendy Young for diabetic foot care. She sold her practice to the Advanced Podiatry team earlier this year. Dr. Hendizadeh has been seeing me for a few months now. I have to say the Care by him and his staff is first rate. They are a dedicated team that spends time with you. He really spends time to get to know you and your complete health history. The office is modern and the wait typically is not long. While I miss Dr. Young's Practice, I am glad that I have found a great office for my foot care needs. Highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr Hendizadeh was very helpful with my toenail problem. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Hendizadeh is wonderful! Very attentive with excellent bedside manners. Really took his time with me in the exam room and I appreciate that greatly. Staff was very polite and welcoming. Got me in the exam room within a couple of minutes of checking in. Was recommended by friends who see different doctors in the practice, all seem well educated and professional. Highly recommend to others!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr Hendizadeh is amazing. I had heel pain and saw 3 foot specialist. None of them could help me with a cure for the pain. Dr. H reviewed my records and was able to recommend the right treatment. He spent time with me and help me understand the root of my heel pain. I am now pain free and able to be more active.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Not the best personality. Wanted me to buy very expensive insoles for my shoes but my visit was for an ingrown big toe nail. I felt better after he made a snip in the nail but he wasn't happy when I didn't want the insoles. Not going back.

Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hendizadeh is a practicing partner at Associated Podiatrists and has taken care of over 18,000 patients over the years. He is very experienced and truly cares about his patients. He has strong ties to the Persian Community and lives in New York with his wife and three children.

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Connecticut (Grad. 1994)

• Bunions

• Patholase Laser Treatment for Onychromycosis
  • Graduated Cum Laude from UCONN
  • NYCPM Academic Scholarship recipient '94-98
  • NYCPM Presidential Scholarship Award '97-98
  • American Podiatric Medical Association Fund for Podiatric Medical Education Scholarship Recipient '96-98

Coventry Healthcare