Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

I have been seeing Dr. Hendizadeh for about 6 months because of arthritic pain in my foot and ankle. Just as every reviewer on this site before me had written he is a very fine doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable, gentle, insightful regarding the best treatment approaches. In addition, the entire staff of the modern office facility is welcoming and supportive. I would highly recommend Dr. Hendizadeh to anyone looking for a #1 podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I have been seeing this wonderful doctor for the past three years. I have bunions and a slightly longer left leg than the right leg. The office is clean efficient and always greets me with a smile. You won’t be disappointed in this doctor or the group.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr Hendizadeh was such a pleasure. He is kind, understanding and very professional. I had a small plantar wart which he took care of easily and quickly.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Very good foot Dr. Very patient. Tells you how it is going with your foot. I am still recovering. Do what he says during recovery & you will be good.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

I had surgery by this doctor approximately three years ago. I can honestly say the recovery and the whole procedure was much easier than I expected. It was really amazing. The staff is great the office is clean and three years later I have no pain and a perfectly straight toe. Highly recommend this doctor and I have recommended a few patients to him. Thank you Dr. Hendizadeh.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Did a very good job. Post op, my recovery was very quick. I am still recovering, but I feel very good, considering it has only been 2 weeks. I had a bunionectomy. I was nervous to have this done, but I had it a long time. It was getting worse. The Dr. & staff made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Dr. Hendizadeh performed bunion surgery on my right root and I could not be happier. I had bunion surgery done on my left foot 25 years ago (not by Dr. H) and it was a horrible experience. I waited 25 years to have my right foot done and he did a fantastic job. My bunion was very bad and he was able to make the necessary corrections with minimal down time and pain. The results are amazing. I can now wear normal shoes without pain and I'm looking forward to wearing strappy sandals next summer!!! I would highly recommend Dr. H and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Grateful! That is the one word I have to describe this wonderful caring doctor. He is experienced and was able to help me with complex Right foot surgery 6 months ago. I had several other doctors that could not handle the surgery my foot needed. The results are better then I expected and 1 month ago I did my Left foot. I am recovering well and looking forward to a normal life again. Dr. Hendizadeh spends time with you. Calls you to check on you. And is always available to answer all my questions( I had many!) Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2018

I have been seeing this doctor for the past several months. I went to several other doctors with a toenail fungus problem. I even had laser by another doctor. I came to advanced podiatry and was greeted very kindly by the staff. Dr. Handizadeh suggested his laser which is FDA approved. I had one treatment and took some medicine and my fungus is fully resolved. I’m very grateful for his services and the wonderful staff at advanced podiatry.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

As an athlete it is very stressful encountering an injury. Dr Hendizadeh does a fantastic job at making his patients comfortable and at ease in trusting the healing process. He treats his patients with kindness, fairness and respect. At no point during my injury did I feel uneasy or worried. He and his staff were exceptional. One employee Pam stands out among the rest; from admistration duties to assistance in the exam room, she does it all. This hands on treatment keeps every member of the team on the same page making the patient experience smooth and efficient. Thank you Dr Hendizadeh, thank you Pam and thank you advanced podiatry.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hendizadeh is a practicing partner at Associated Podiatrists and has taken care of over 18,000 patients over the years. He is very experienced and truly cares about his patients. He has strong ties to the Persian Community and lives in New York with his wife and three children.

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Connecticut (Grad. 1994)

• Bunions

• Patholase Laser Treatment for Onychromycosis
  • Graduated Cum Laude from UCONN
  • NYCPM Academic Scholarship recipient '94-98
  • NYCPM Presidential Scholarship Award '97-98
  • American Podiatric Medical Association Fund for Podiatric Medical Education Scholarship Recipient '96-98