Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

The Bunion surgery was Pain-free. I feel wonderful. The downtime was. minimal I’m just I’m so happy with it. I couldn’t be happier no pain. I can walk any place I can do anything I want to do. I don’t think about it anymore it’s is incredible. Less pain then getting a tooth pulled.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Very professional clean office. Dr. Hendizadeh was absolutely great. Staff is wonderful. My heel pain was better after one visit. Highly recommend This group.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Excellent Doctor and Staff, very clean and comfortable office

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I cannot begin to express my gratitude towards Dr. H. Going into this surgery I was very nervous. I had a bunionectomy performed on my other foot by a different doctor and the outcome was far less than desirable. Dr. H was patient and kind towards my fears. He assured me this time would be different and he was right!! He has mastered the art of being able to perform miracles as far as I am concerned. My foot is in great shape and I am SO happy I decided to go through with the surgery. I am an athlete by nature so my feet are very important. I should also mention his office is full of some great and supportive people as well... If you need to have work done, give Dr. h a call

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Hendizadeh is absolutely trrrific, helping me address some very difficult complications from foot surgery. He is highly professional and personable and keeps himself in the vanguard of podiatrist innovations.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

No pain from bunionectomy and hammer toe repair! I heard horror stories prior. Very nice and competent MD. Great office staff. Don't be afraid, close your ears to horror stories, and stop reading! You will be fine.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Hendizadeh and his staff truly saved my life. After a botched surgery left me with painful scars and scars coming through the bone in both feet, I could barely put pressure on my right foot let alone walk. I had waited until the last possible second to go to the doctor because I was afraid of doing more damage to my foot. When I had met Dr. H and staff, they completely calmed me down and reassured me that I was in the best hands possible. Well, they were right. They fit me in for surgery within the week, tended to my every need and broke the patient/doctor wall. They explained everything they were going to do to my foot during the procedure, they answered every one of my calls (even the middle of the night panic ones, sorry Dr. DiStefano ) and constantly called to follow up. The surgery went better than I could have ever expected, my foot is perfectly straight with a minimal scar. More importantly, I am able to walk, run and return to all my normal activities. I am proud to say I have just booked my second surgery with this team for my left foot. I have never met doctors that care for their patients like these doctors do. I highly recommend them to every person suffering from any podiatry problem.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Hendizadeh is a top-class podiatrist. He helped me after complications from a difficult food surgery - an exceedingly knowledgeable professional with a terrific personal touch and a friendly staff - I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I was dealing with severe pain on my feet for years. I went to many podiatrist, unfortunately they were no help! Even though Dr.Hendizadeh's practice didn't take my insurance, I decided to make an investment. I paid the office visit through UMA health which is a very helpful website for those who have no insurance or for those with high insurance deductibles because they offer discounted prices. The office visit was only $60!! Of course if you'd want to get any procedures such as X-rays, it would be an additional cost. I am so glad I made this investment and very thankful for Dr. Hendizadeh knowledge!! I got northwest orthotics and I kid you not, they've changed my life!! I am going to need surgery because I have tailors bunions on my feet and on my right foot my second toes is longer than my big toe. I don't trust any doctor other than dr Hendizadeh to do surgery on my feet! Their staff is truly amazing and the office is very modern and clean. I am very content that I came across lifootcare.com because without that website I would have never found the solution to my painful feet. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Hendizadeh had insoles made for me that are the most wonderful, comfortable, helpful insoles that I have ever had! Not only relieving my forefoot and bunion pain, these insoles also stopped the persistent knee pain which even two series of hyaluronic acid shots and many types of patella supports failed to! I am totally amazed that these insoles have treated ALL the foot and knee pains that medications couldn't help! Thus, I have now. ordered a second pair of these marvelous insoles. It was a great stroke of good luck for me when I found Dr. Hendizadeh; actually, it was a life-changing event!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hendizadeh is a practicing partner at Associated Podiatrists and has taken care of over 18,000 patients over the years. He is very experienced and truly cares about his patients. He has strong ties to the Persian Community and lives in New York with his wife and three children.

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Connecticut (Grad. 1994)

• Bunions

• Patholase Laser Treatment for Onychromycosis
  • Graduated Cum Laude from UCONN
  • NYCPM Academic Scholarship recipient '94-98
  • NYCPM Presidential Scholarship Award '97-98
  • American Podiatric Medical Association Fund for Podiatric Medical Education Scholarship Recipient '96-98