Ratings for Dr. Onome Ogona

Dr. Ogona is a terrific doctor. She spent lots of time each visit and takes care to answer questions thoroughly. She has taken excellent care of my medical needs and I am 100% pleased to be her patient.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr. Ogona is always punctual, I can only assume this is because she doesn't spend much time with her patients. She isn't thorough and doesn't seem to care about what's going on. She's in and out of the examination room in less than 10 minutes every time, even when giving a full physical exam. Due to her inattention to my issues, I've been forced to find a new family doctor to help me get to the bottom of everything.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Excellent bedside manner, very smart, personable and professional!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr Ogona is very caring and kind. She is as knowledgeable as I can expect of a GP she knows enough to refer me to the right specialists and have testing done. My symptoms are always taken seriously. She also gave me my IUD and it went very smoothly and I have not had complications.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

After searching for a doctor I felt comfortable with and who actually cares about her patients. I am happy to have found Dr Ogona. Best in YYC

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I really like Dr. Ogona. I signed up with the practice one day because I saw a sign advertising female doctors. I lucked out with Dr. Ogona! She is very kind and listens to my concerns, even when I'm upset. She answers all my questions and is always willing to discuss options regarding specialists.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Ogona for a few years now. She is one of the best doctors I've had in a while. I have had doctors refuse to treat me because they are unfamiliar with my medical conditions. Even though Dr. Ogona may not be familiar, she still listens to me and makes sure that I am refereed to the right specialists. She has never denied me treatment, and is always caring and attentive.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

So happy to have found Dr. Ogona when she first moved to Calgary, she's been my doctor ever since and now my sons doctor. Very professional, personable and kind.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Great Dr. very thoughtful responsive and to all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Ogona is a wonderful doctor. Her being a younger woman makes me feel like she understands things, I am always comfortable bringing anything to her. I recently required an intensive physical and large amount of paper work for a visa application and she did it all with a smile! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017