Ratings for Dr. Omolayo Famuyide

I am 46 years old women and extremely happy with Dr Famuyide. Women's health, excellent. Bedside manor, excellent. Extremely thorough. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Her punctuality is actually pretty good, but you know why? Because she couldn't care any less about her patients. She is always on time, because you are a number to her not a person with medical needs. Worst doctor I have ever seen. She is judgmental and inexperienced. She claims she is an expert in women's health but overlooked my gynecological issues which were later identified by a physician at a walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I actually never even got to meet this doctor, but based on my experience and the reviews I have read so far here, her front office staff are a reflection of her attitude. My first appointment with Dr. Omolayo was cancelled just half an hour before I was supposed to arrive, because she was sick. I had already cancelled all my morning clients but I realize people get sick and there’s nothing to be done so I went ahead and rescheduled for the next week. That was this morning. I showed up 10 minutes early and was told I would have to reschedule because I had already missed most of my appointment. I confirmed the time I had scheduled was still 10 minutes away and the office staff completely dismissed me, assuming of course the error was mine, not theirs. I explained that once again I was now missing yet another morning of work because of issues on their end, and she repeated I would have to reschedule. The message I received loud and clear was that my time is of far less value than Dr. Omolayo’s. I disagree. And, based on the reviews I’m seeing now that I’m here, looks like I dodged a bullet. Everything happens for a reason I guess. Moving on.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I've attended her office 3x, and never again. I'll return to my far away but awesome family doc in Vancouver before this local female physician - just a few words - dismissive, rude, un-empathetic, immature. She is young, she may learn, but not with my health and well being on the line.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Famuyide is the worst family doctor I have encountered. Being a professional myself, I expect high standards when it comes to professional services/care. Not only did she not deliver in that department, but she is one of the most dismissive and curt doctors that I have met. I hope she reads these comments and will one day learn to address her patients as human beings as opposed to just a source of her income. Shame on you doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Rude and judgmental. So much more I could say about her, but what's the point. If you're looking for a caring doctor, this is not the right fit.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

What a horrible doctor. Not in it for patient care. On a major power trip.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Horrible bedside manner, zero empathy. She's definitey not in this business to help people. For a relatively 'green' doctor, she's got a lot to learn but thinks she's an expert. Doesn't listen to your concerns or opinions and even scoughs at you if you say something she doesn't agree with. I come from a medical family and know what I'm talking about. She was so rude and condescending. Very judgemental and not personable whatsoever. She calls herself an expert in women's health but missed my gynecological diagnosis for almost a year, which later was discovered by a doctor at another clinic. Instead of accepting that she had missed something she was livid that I went to a walk-in clinic. It's all about her, not the patient. I've been looking for a good female physician for quite some time and was really happy to find one near home and work. Needless to say, it was a mistake. She's actually put me off female doctors. Maybe it a power struggle? I don't know but this lady has issues. She needs to tone down the attitude.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I have many many many things to write here but long story short, she has an attitude problem, treated me and my wife like we are 5 years old kids with no respect. Kept on asking us the same question even though we already answered to it. Seriously, what is the point of doing this? So that the patients can feel bad?

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Bedside manner = 0! She was recommended to me by my family doctor who was retiring (not a personal recommendation- just one that was accepting new patients). I knew the kind of doctor she would be as soon as she walked into the room - she didn’t introduce herself when she came into the room ...I felt like a number to her not a person. She came off as being entitled and I felt she thought she knew EVERYTHING. She trashed talked the treatment my OB/GYN (who is AMAZING and who I’ve been seeing for 10+ years) prescribed for me, gave me serious attitude when I mentioned the consequences of a medication I am on and I quote “of course I know that, I’m a specialist in women’s health and speak to doctors about menopause” all said in a very snarky tone. She was better with my daughter BUT for someone young and trying to build a practice, she should work on her bedside manner and realize that her patients are people not just $$’s to bill MSP. Hopefully she or her staff reads these reviews so she can learn from them and improve. Be kind it will pay off in kind.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Omolayo Famuyide's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Secure Horizons