Ratings for Dr. Omolayo Famuyide

Wife was looking for a female DR and was excited to meet her and start a relationship, suffice to say it lasted about 5-10 minutes and she came out in tears. This dr may have the brains to get a PhD but her patient care/bedside manner is horrible. We are still on the lookout for a female physician :(

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Looking for a new Family GP. I found her to be very arrogant, abrupt and rude, not welcoming at all. I can't imagine who would choose to stay with her as a Dr. , no thank you!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I found her to be absolutely wonderful and welcoming. You could tell she was very intelligent and patient oriented. Recommending her to the rest of my Family!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

SOOOOOOOOOO RUDE. Oh my goodness I cannot even believe how UNPROFESSIONAL this "Dr". is. Complete disregard for patient well-being. I literally just walked out of her office and SLAMMED the door. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Super rude. I was excited to see a new doctor as I haven't been to one in quite some time. She made me feel judged and rushed, I contemplated walking out because of the way she was treating me. Her front receptionist is lovely, but Dr. Famuyide comes off as holier than thou, and frankly miserable.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Omolayo Famuyide's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)