Ratings for Dr. Oluwole Olabisi

I found the receptionist rude and a idiot. I did wait a bit to see the doctor but I found the wait worth it he helped me out more then any other I’ve seen

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I have never seen a doctor with so little interest in helping his patients. First of all, I spent an hour and 20 minutes waiting to see him. The first 35 minutes were spent waiting just to check-in with the receptionist. She was rude and dismissive. After finally being called into his office, he spent 10 minutes with me, barely listening to what I was saying. He then gave me my “diagnosis”, and instead of just telling me information and my options about it, he just read me information off of a government website. Very vague, inadequate, and unprofessional. I was referred to Olabisi, who I can’t even come to terms with calling a doctor, by Mental Health, but if you can avoid seeing him, I would recommend it.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

He seems disinterested, cold and unhelpful. I always feel like he’s taking out his frustrations on me by the way he speaks to me. He’s always rushing me and is dismissive to most of my concerns. I had a disability form to be filled out which he did not include me in at all. I received a copy at the time it was sent and immediately broke down at how terrible it was. He didn’t put all his prescribing meds on it and most of the form was crossed out or blank which he thought was fine as he sent his notes with. These notes were incomprehensible at best. I had to go back and have him do it again while including me so the right information was provided. He just seems irritated all the time. Makes for very uncomfortable visits.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

His receptionist is the worst! Very rude. Dr. Never reviews file before seeing you. Wrote down medications and told me to research and pick one. Disappointing.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

He was informative, listened and gave me tools to help me. His staff is also really amazing and kind. He can run a tad late in appointments so prepare to wait 30 min.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Great doctor. Terrible receptionist. He sincerely works with you to get the best treatment.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Olabisi takes his time and won't rush. He answers all questions quite fully. He works with you and your mental health to ensure you're looked after as best as possible. I feel very confident in his knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Olabisi is average on most measures. He doesn't spend much time at all with you, doesn't like to look back or at your current situation but instead focuses entirely on what's ahead. Which is great, but not so much for treating psychiatrist illnesses with medication. He also kept me on a years old diagnosis and treated me for those things, and after I saw someone else and had a group re-diagnose me, it turned out I actually had 3 completely different things that needed very different treatment. This never would have been discovered had I stuck with Dr. Olabisi.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

At first he was great. I improved greatly. I slowly declined and he seemed angry at me. He allowed me to leave and drive home when I expressed extreme instability. I actually commented that I didn’t want to do it any more and I don’t want to live like this. He just turned his back. That was that. I’m surprised I’m still here

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

This man goes above and beyond any other doctor I’ve ever known. He is a great listener extremely knowlagable and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Oluwole Olabisi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal