Ratings for Dr. Oluwole Olabisi

This man goes above and beyond any other doctor I’ve ever known. He is a great listener extremely knowlagable and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

This man is a beacon of hope for me. He cares and he listens, and seemed to really get me. He put me on the right medications and I actually want to get better now :)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Olabisi would be a wonderful doctor if I weren't so completely frustrated by spending 2+ hours in his waiting room ever single time I go to see him. I am not exaggerating or joking about this. Every single appointment I have had with him, I have spent well over 2 hours waiting to see him -- one time it was 3.5 hours! I rated his helpfulness as low because with that level of frustration and stress building in his waiting room, his helpfulness is extremely compromised. I of course understand emergencies and busy schedules, however this happens at every single appointment that I have ever had with him (at least a half dozen in 6 months). I wonder at the reaction if the tables were turned and he was forced to wait that long for my business services -- I can only imagine. I know now to bring my laptop, my phone, my headphones...pretty much a portable office -- when I go to see him. I also wonder if such constant disorganization and mismanaged time doesn't signal a lack of compassion on some level?

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

As far as I am concerned Dr. Olabisi is the best psych Dr in this city! My son has seen many of them, and I absolutely think Dr. Olabisi is amazing! He is caring, compassionate, and listens to you. He will go above and beyond to help you. I wish there more Drs like him!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Oluwole Olabisi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients