Ratings for Dr. oje imoukhuede

I saw Dr Oje the first time in the ER when I presented with left sided facial, hand and arm numbness with headache and a blurry left eye. He did a very thorough neuro exam and took me very seriously. Ordered brain MRI and a whack of blood tests. 3 weeks later I was back to the ER and my symptoms had gotten worse and I was unable to walk. I had numbness, tingling and weakness on my arms and legs. He tried to get me into a MRI that day but was told because of metal in my breast tissue expanders ( from my double mastectomy) I couldn't have the MRI. He went down and actually saw the radiologist to figure out a solution. Unfortunately it was having surgery and having them removed. I was in hospital 5 days before getting the MRI. At 6 am, the morning after my MRI, Dr Oje came to my room to tell me my brain MRI was normal. He was discharging me and I was to follow up with my family Dr. I was discharged home with a walker and a wheelchair and no answers. I feel if there was a clear answer, Dr Oje would have been the Dr to have. I heard nothing but great things from the staff about him. His bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired but I do think he cares and is very thorough in his assessments. I am just disappointed he gave up on me.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

I recently met Dr. Oje imoukhuede when I was taken to Red Deer Regional Hospital Emergency after having a stroke. Dr. Oje is an excellent diagnostician who quickly assessed my condition and took appropriate measures to limit the damage I might have suffered. His stroke team were efficient and caring regarding my condition. Dr. Oje did a thorough job of testing and follow up with me to ensure I was well aware of my condition and the options for treatment. I can't thank Dr. Oje and his staff enough for their professional conduct and support. I consider myself a very lucky person to have ended up in the care of such an outstanding doctor and stroke trauma team. Thank you Dr. Oje.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Dr. Oje was my treating doctor while I was in Ted $Deer hospital with a stroke recently. He was very thorugh and was always very positive with me when I was not sure of my outcome.He was a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

I found Dr. Oje Imoukhuede to be very thorough. He is quiet while thinking about what I told him. He prescribed a new medication & set up another MRI for an area he think may be causing some of my problem. I found him to be personable & easy to talk to. My only issue, not his fault, is the MRI is now scheduled but it’s over 3 months from now. I will trying to get his help moving that up.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Impossible to get through to reception. Waited over a month before being told he was on vacation and that I have MS.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

I had a very good detailed report of the findings of the Cuban doctors from my minor stroke when in Santiago de Cuba. . He wouldn't even look at it. Arrogant. Unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr is too busy to even give a call back or follow up. Puts peoples lives on hold then wont return phone calls

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

My experience with Dr. Oje Imoukhuede has been very positive. He is very knowledgeable, gives a thorough neurological exam, reviews recent tests with me, takes time for discussion and questions. He is kind, and also has a great sense of humour. I appreciate him immensely. I am fortunate to have him as my neurologist.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I saw Dr. Oje in emergency. He was very thorough in his exam, but failed to do any type of follow up. I had an MRI and he said he would call the next morning with the results and a prescription. He never called. I managed to get a message to him and again, he said he would call and never did. This is the third day. I have missed a week of work, can't look after my family, and am in excruciating pain and he cannot be considerate enough to care. I am going again to the hospital tonight and will probably again wait several hours all in hopes of hearing what is causing my pain and hopefully find a way to stop it.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Oje responded quickly and with expertise to a recent, serious health issue. In a frightening situation he provided such a thorough and comforting plan for the hospital team and for myself. He is dedicated to finding the cause of my problem and I felt safe in his care. S.P.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr. oje imoukhuede's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients