Ratings for Dr. Ogochukwu Obed Anizoba

Dr. Anizoba is punctual for appointments, looks at his patients instead of staring at the computer screen and he listens! Respectful and pleasant

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dangerous and Not knowledgeable. Gave us the wrong prescriptions twice. We reported him!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Absolute worse Doctor I have ever seen. Mis-diagnosed my wife that caused us extreme grief and prescribed the wrong medicine for full 6 months. Then we heard he has done the same to 7 other families. His practicing license should be provoked.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

My husband and I have gotten more and more frustrated with this doctor. My husband is a high risk patient. We come from a different province. We have had to repeat ourselves nearly every visit. We are not sure if he is not paying attention or just does not care. We both experienced a parents worst nightmare recently and although he said he was sorry to hear that he has done nothing to help us through our grieve. If anything we have experienced the exact opposite that one would of expected from a caring health professional. I guess not addressing our issues makes the problem go away. We go only now when we have to. Unfortunately it could be at my husbands life. He had seen another before this one and he was a complete nightmare. The one other we both have seen and would like is not taking new patients.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Asked for refill prescription from another Dr, he asked no questions, did not take bp nothing. Was in and out in 5 min or less.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

always on time and he is the one that told me that i had osteoarthritis after being in pain for years and he pushed for me to have know surgery for that i cant thank him enough

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

If I ever walked into emerge for something and seen he was the doctor, I'd turn around and find a different hospital.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Amazing doctor!! Took me in as I was having severe pain and my regular doctor was away. Before examining me he took time to read my history and ask questions after examining me he ordered an ultrasound which as a result Shown something that requires a urologist. He is a very good man who simply takes his time and listens.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Anizoba for almost 2 years now as our family doctor. He is kind, helpful, compassionate and generous with his time! We are very lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

He is one of the most compassionate doctors in Camrose. After a trip to the Walk-in he was the one who finally gave me a diagnosis...after I have lived in pain for over 15 years. I wish he could be my family doctor. He takes the time to listen and then explains everything. Very comfortable communication style. Can't say enough good things about him :)

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Ogochukwu Obed Anizoba's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company