Ratings for Dr. Ogochukwu Obed Anizoba

Asked for refill prescription from another Dr, he asked no questions, did not take bp nothing. Was in and out in 5 min or less.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

always on time and he is the one that told me that i had osteoarthritis after being in pain for years and he pushed for me to have know surgery for that i cant thank him enough

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

If I ever walked into emerge for something and seen he was the doctor, I'd turn around and find a different hospital.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Amazing doctor!! Took me in as I was having severe pain and my regular doctor was away. Before examining me he took time to read my history and ask questions after examining me he ordered an ultrasound which as a result Shown something that requires a urologist. He is a very good man who simply takes his time and listens.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Anizoba for almost 2 years now as our family doctor. He is kind, helpful, compassionate and generous with his time! We are very lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

He is one of the most compassionate doctors in Camrose. After a trip to the Walk-in he was the one who finally gave me a diagnosis...after I have lived in pain for over 15 years. I wish he could be my family doctor. He takes the time to listen and then explains everything. Very comfortable communication style. Can't say enough good things about him :)

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

very nice family doctor. i met him in the walk-in clinic and knew right then that i wanted to switch from my current female doctor to dr.anizoba. he doesn't rush you. you feel comfortable talking to him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Staff lost my daughter's test results (only a smidgen of what they did wrong). Highly incompetent physicians assistant. Physician had only a three week wait for an appointment but had no interest in discussing treatment options for my child or talking about the diagnosis. I think communication and the English language may be barriers for him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Ogochukwu Obed Anizoba's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients