Ofir Vaisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Ofir Vaisman

Met Ofir in recent weeks and he has been a big help in family counseling with my son and family. Has definitely been a great help.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

It was great it helps me a lot bringing back my full confident and stay away from my fears

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

I love working with No Fear... thoughtful, professional, and ready to help! Chad

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I enjoy going to counseling helps me a lot and I enjoy that my counselor is a nice lady and I can open up to her about anything and she's very sweet

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I like having my sessions on the EAsT side of town,,close to my home. i like not having to think about work. or see work. it was extremely helpful during my recovery. i would walk there and spend that time contemplating preSession and post.very helpful. other than that. xavier has been helpful and I could not be where i am today without. trust is good

Submitted September 26, 2018

Well I was not sure if I was going to be able to make this first step. When I walked in for the first time I felt like I was going to be ok. When I met limma for the first time I was feeling that I had made the right choice. Limma told me to get this book called childhood disrupted. Well I have to say that this was the book for me,it's helping me get better about myself she really did understand me and I'm not alone. Thank you limma. See you soon. Judy☺️

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

They are super fast to help you get what you need. The therapist are truly understanding and are flexible about scheduling appointments. Parking is free and is available indoors so no stressing about trying to find a spot! Great place to get the help you need! A+++ service. 🤓

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Unbelievable amazing never thought I would be feeling like myself again thanks to my amazing counselor I will never forget her and I would recommend Polly to all of my family and friends

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

From the day I walk in I felt welcomed!! My couslner was amazing she had so many good point on the way to look at things was very easy to connect with even with all the things he I had going on her approach at things sure helped me I couldn't had had anyone better !! I would highly highly recommend her or prob anyone there !

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Ofir Vaisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Trauma Counselling Therapy services in Burnaby, Vancouver, DT, North Vancouver, Port Moody, Surrey, Delta, Langley, Richmond, Pitt Meadows, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, and Tsawwassen. With 50+ clinicians, and 32+ locations, we have at least one person available 7 days a week, between 8am-10pm to serve many needs. We also have low cost, supervised, masters level, practicum students ready to take on low cost options to suit different needs.

• English
  • Slovak
  • Serbian
  • Polish
  • Croatian

• Adler School of Professional Psychology (Grad. 2012)

• Marriage counseling