Ratings for Dr. Ocean View Dental Group Manhattan Beach

I have been seeing Dr. Fang here at Ocean View Dental. She is very detailed and professional dentist. Did my crowns here and I am very happy. Highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Got their promotion thru Facebook and saw their Periodontist for an implant for my front tooth. Best decision ever. They accepted my insurance and worked me on finances.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

They have the best service. i broke my tooth over the weekend and they got me in first thing monday morning. The dentist went our of his way to fit me in the schedule and got my tooth prepared for a porcelain crown. Very professional and kind.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I had an implant placed in New York and when I moved here I found them in Facebook. They placed the crown on the implant for me. Everyone is kind and caring here at Ocean View Dental.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Got my beautiful veneers here. They are the best! Process was smooth and easy and they accepted my carecredit.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had a great experience here. My previous dentist diagnosed bunch of unnecessary treatment. Ocean view dental dentist very honest and didn't try to do a sales job on me. Overall great experience.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I was referred to ocean view dental by my sister. They are doing my Invisalign and their Orthodontist is doing great job. Very happy I found them and I recommend them to all my friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Came in for zoom bleaching with Ruth. She is great and got my teeth pearly white. Staff is also great here at Ocean View Dental

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Ocean View Dental Group dentists are absolutely great. Caring doctors saw me on the same day and took care of my emergency. Love Them!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Ocean View Dental Group Manhattan Beach's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal