Ratings for Dr. Nucelio Lemos

Nucelio Lemos is the worst Doctor, I came across, Likes to rush you into Surgery without giving you options or explanations. My advice to any Women is to never be afraid to ask lots of questions, and also to get second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

Horrible experience with him. Told us one thing, gave us a whole night to decide, ended up telling us that those options are gone and have to wait months for the next opportunity because we took too long to decide. Flip floppy answers, rude, arrogant, and put my whole family under stress for no reason. Didn’t seem to respect our family’s requests, decisions or preferences. Was not understanding. NOT punctual at all.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Incredibly knowledgeable doctor. Saved my life. I can’t thank him enough. Canada is sooo fortunate to have him practice medicine here.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

I am completely taken back by the negative comments about this Doctor, I guess everyone’s experiences are not the same but to be so polar opposite is crazy to me. My experience is this, he is absolutely a caring and compassionate Dr in my eyes and I am forever grateful to him for all he’s doing to help me, Thank you Dr Lemos

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

There aren't many doctors that take the steps that Dr. Lemos does. His team is helpful, educated and VERY attentive to your needs. I had surgery 6 weeks ago with Lemos for a nerve entrapment and since the surgery I have felt progressively better. I have had 4 previous surgeries and NOT one of those specialist bothered to take the steps Lemos did. He not didn't deal with the issue on the surface, he did the work and got to the real problem of my pain. I hope to be under the care of Dr. Lemos for as long as I need too. The one thing I like about him is he doesn't sugar coat things, he tells you like it is and for your best interest. Thank you to Dr.Lemos and the Team.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

This Doctor has saved me and brought back my faith in doctors. This gentleman has heard my rants ,tears and when I'm having a melt down he listens! I had my mesh fully removed and and just recently had a " refurbish" ! In saying that he also removed something else that could have caused grief later. Sometimes people with accents sound arrogant or rude, but in fact it's a dry sense of humor 😁

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

The most knowledgeable and understanding doctor I have met in canada so far. He also has a wonderful bedside manner

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

This doctor is a liar. He is not here in Canada to fill a need or help patients, he is here for his own agenda and his own ego. He will appear caring and compassionate if he has another doctor or student in the exam room with him, but when he is alone with you, he becomes cold, cruel and generally disdainful of his patients. He lies on medical records, he doesn't believe mesh causes problems and even if he agrees to remove mesh, he will claim it wasn't the mesh that caused your problems in the first place. I guess he's just removing it for fun? Not surprising though as his lecture in March 2018 in BC on Intrapelvic Nerve Entrapments was sponsored by none other then Boston Scientific.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Funny he didn't respond to any messages and refused to treat or help me. I left numerous of messages and no call back. I have a history of Cervical Cancer and he is supporting the surgeon who took my life away

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. Lemos is an incredible doctor. He is very knowledgeable and kind. He is incredibly skilled. He saved my life, I will be forever grateful to him and his expertise. He took the time to figure out my situation and the very best way to help me. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. Nucelio Lemos's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients