Dr. Novin Sabzevari

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Novin Sabzevari

Had my wisdom teeth taken out by him with sedation. I didn't swell or have much pain after. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Had some cavities done with gas. Much easier than I expected it to be, I am usually very anxious at the dentist. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I went to him to discuss a tooth that broken and had to be pulled. A specialist had quoted me 7000. He did everything for much less and I couldn't be happier with the results! I'm moving my whole family to him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

had my wisdom teeth pulled by him a week ago under sedation - perfect experience! no pain - no memory of it - pain is completely gone. fantastic office setting as well.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Filled a few cavities for me and they feel great! Thanks Dr Novin!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Had a great experience with Dr. N. Had my wisdom tooth taken out with gas. No discomfort and very little swelling. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr. Novin is one of a kind. He makes you feel at ease and is extremely thoughtful and professional. Thanks to Dr. Novin and his great staff going to the dentist is no longer a chore!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I despise going to the dentist, but after visiting Dr. Novin and his team everything changed. He was very helpful and knowledgable. He takes his time and is very gentle with you. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Needed an extraction and saw him for an exam. I didn't feel anything during the whole procedure! The wisdom tooth was out in 30 min even though it was complicated and was broken and I was in pain! Thanks

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Novin. He is very gentle with everything and his usage of pictures to explain his diagnosis and treatments is amazing. Overall, very very happy with him

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Novin Sabzevari's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English