Ratings for Dr. Norry Kaler

Excellent doctor I appreciate his approach toward his patients

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr. Kaler is such a wonderful person and was able to help me so much with my anxiety, stress and severe CFS. He is one of the few medical professionals I’ve met in my life that genuinely and truly care about their patients. I’m beyond grateful to have him as my doctor and I’ll give him my highest recommendations

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Met Dr. Kaler in November 2018. I can honestly say he is one of the most unique individuals I have had the pleasure of meeting. His outlook is refreshing, his level of committement is outstanding, and he reeks of genuine sincerity. The connections he makes with his patients are amazing and quite critical to their well being and growth. He truly thinks outside the box, and between his professionalism, his gentle and kind bedside manner, and his astute ability to see the true person, he has truly become dear to my heart and an “old soul” I can talk to about anything! If you need help but don’t truly know wth for.... I’d recommend Dr K without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Doctor Kaler has been an amazing support for me as a grief counsellor. He has used his knowledge and skills to guide me through my grief and help me stay on track toward healing. I am grateful for his compassion and alternative approach to health and wellness. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I would also recommend that you personally schedule extra time for your appointments with him. He is usually running a bit behind (like every other doctor), but he’s worth the wait!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Caring, meets me on my level easy to connect. Tends to be a bit late 10 mins behind but so nice and it’s free!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I had two experiences with Dr. Kaler - one was great, super attentive and responsive to my needs, the other felt extremely rushed and careless. I'm sure it's hard covering for another doctor, but hope he can be more consistent to his patients in the future.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

An exceptional and extraordinary human who chooses to use his gifts and resources to enable others to become physically and mentally healthy. I have never met a kinder or more knowledgable doctor who is down to earth and able to connect with people where ever they are on this journey in their lives. A true visionary dedicated to making this world a better place by helping and connecting with people.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Not super happy when I'm waiting 30+mins after my scheduled appointment time, almost every time I have an appointment. This needs some serious adjustment.

Submitted October 10, 2017

I met Dr. Kaler in September to see If I can finally lose the weight I need. I will not start the program until November, he gave me some thoughts on what to do now, I feel energized with the possibilities of what can happen. I love his story and though I may not lose that much weight I know he will work with me to get to my goal. I will do a further eval when I am in the program. Cheers

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr Kaler is an extremely compassionate and kind person. He is the best doctor I've ever met in my life. I will definitely recommend to see him once whenever you need a doctor. You will never look back again. He is an extraordinary person.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Norry Kaler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients