Ratings for Dr. Norman Zimmerman

I've been a patient of Dr Zimmerman for a long time. He successfully diagnosed me when other doctors had gotten it wrong for years. He is always up to date on current research and developments in the field. I have found him to be compassionate, knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. I have read a couple of negative reviews here and can't believe they are talking about the same man.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr Zimmerman is an incompetent doctor-although he initially hides it well. He drove my whole life into the ground through his negligent and carelessly experimental treatments. Dr Zimmerman is not afraid to emotionally manipulate his patients and what's more experiment on them essentially like lab rats. He is inept at logical or rational analysis and always puts the blame on the patient. He ruined my life. I'm still suffering from the trauma years later. He lacks inexperience in treating serious mental illness. A dangerous so-called doctor. STAY AWAY.

Submitted January 15, 2016

This man is a genius. He saved my life and my marriage. Diagnosed me correctly with schizophrenia after Professor Graham Burrows said I was bipolar and put me on rubbish medication. Would see him my whole life.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Norman Zimmerman's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients