Ratings for Dr. Noah Beaudry

Best doctor I dealt in my life. So committed and hard working. My daughter was in immense pain and was not able to move. After calling about 20 phone numbers, I was lucky to find Dr Noah on Google. He responded right away and reached our home in 20 minutes. Started her treatment and worked on her tirelessly for about 3 and half hours and got her moving. I would highly recommend him if you need mobile Chiropractor service. Thanks a lot Dr Noah, you are doing a great service to the mankind.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Best medical practitioner I have ever had the pleasure of working with. His knowledge was extensive, it was like seeing a physio-therapist, chiropractor , sports therapist all in one. I'll never go anywhere else again, he's by far the best I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr Noah is an extremely intelligent man. He is very helpful and caring

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Very knowledgeable and thorough with his work. Takes the time to listen. And the fact that he came to me in my house is a real bonus - saves me from driving and everything associated with it. He came when he said he would. I certainly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Beaudry took the time to do a thorough evaluation of my son, answered all questions and was excellent to do deal with. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor to deal with as he was very respectful towards my needs, listened and I did not feel rushed at any time during my visit. I felt as though all of my questions were answered and Dr. Beaudry also provided me with a number of different resources that I could utilize for my condition. I have had vertigo for 2 years and it would come daily or at least every other day. There would also be headaches associated with my problem that would not go away once they started, and would last for days and sometimes even weeks. In the end I saw Dr. Beaudry, just to try somebody different as I was not getting better, and even after the first visit I felt different as though my body was changing but I could not describe it. I went home and slept the whole night for 8-9 hours and had the best sleep that I can remember in years. I woke up rested and eager to tackle my day. By the 4th visit my headaches were less frequent at once per week and by the eighth visit my headaches were completely gone. I have been seeing him for 3 months now completely headache free. I no longer worry or plan my day around the possibility of a debilitating headache. Thank you Dr. Beaudry as you helped me to regain my ability to live life again! I am feeling so good about myself that I started a gym membership this week and can start to work on the rest of me!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014