Ratings for Dr. Noa Albanese

The dentist is pretty much at the bottom of my list of fun things to do! But Dr Albanese is so great that I can't help but be happy to see her. She knows I get anxious in the dentist chair, and talks me through every step of the way. I really appreciate her gentle manner, professionalism and quality of care.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr Albanese is exceptional. My daughter was very nervous and upset about needing 4 teeth extracted for Orthodontic reasons. She is 7 years old and has crowding. My family members are all patients of Dr. Noa Albanese and Olivia loves her. I gave my daughter the option to go and see a specialist. No way I could get her in the chair. We went to see Dr Noa and she personally greeted Olivia in the waiting room and explained all to the treatment in a very kind and calming manner. While having the treatment Dr. Noa and her assistant Debbie were so kind and caring and believe it or not my daughter walked out with a smile. Dr. Albanese is an "Exceptional" dentist. Thank you Courteney Dental Team.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Great experience at this dental office! Dr. Albanese and her assistant made me feel really comfortable and I actually enjoyed my time in the dental chair, she explained things really well and spent time going over the different options which I appreciated , she is also very sweet and knowledgable , highly recommend seeing her

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr. Albanese. She is very caring and very kind and the team is 5 star!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Very polite and caring dentists. I felt comfortable in her chair. She was clearly very knowledgeable and willing to include me in the discussion for my treatment. Her assistant and her seem to make a great team together. I'm overall very pleased by Dr Noa Albanese's work and her Team. Thank you for being a wonderful person and health care provider in our community.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

This new dentist is amazing. Hands-down a major improvement for my previous dentist in town. She is very sympathetic to your pain, she will take her time without rushing, she communicates very well with her assistant and in the end made me feel that she was there to truly help me alleviate my suffering. I love her already.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

What a lovely new dentist in our town! I had seen her ad in the newspaper and didn't know what to expect. My young daughter had it with our regular dentist. So I took her to Dr. Albanese. Dr. Albanese treated her so amazingly well that my daughter is looking forward to returning! That says it all for me. She showed patience, compassion and empathy to a little restless girl and seemed to be having fund doing so. I am seriously considering bringing my whole family to see her. I wholeheartedly recommend her! Welcome to Courtenay Dr. Albanese!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Noa Albanese's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Courtenay, BC