Ratings for Dr. Nizar Saab "Dr.Niz"

dr nizar is great. If you work hard for your money this is where you wanna spend it, went to divine spine previously and there's no comparison Dr saab blows that outta the water.. would give 6 stars if i could!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

As a chiropractic skeptic, when Dr. Niz told me he could end my long term migraine I did not believe that this was possible. After just a few weeks of adjustments my migraines turned to headaches and are now almost nonexistent. This comes after years of seeing doctors, taking various medication and not seeing much improvement. Staff at the practice are some of the friendliest and most welcoming, always say hello by name. Dr.Niz is fantastic, answers all of my questions in terms I can understand and has educated me on posture, given me tips for travel, exercise and so much more. My wellbeing has improved dramatically since beginning my chiropractic journey!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Niz and his staff are really wonderful and caring. I have been going to see Dr Niz for a while now and I can't say enough good things about him. He is very knowledgable and has really helped me regain my health. I recommend him to everyone I know. Really nice clinic too.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Best chiropractor hands down! As has been said before, knowledgeable, caring, funny, all around great person. He's very honest and if he can't do anything for your condition he will let you know, unlike others who just want the cash..(I've been to some of those!) Has helped me tremendously! Great staff and really nice clinic. I recommend Dr. Niz to everyone I know .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Niz and his team at City Centre Health have been amazing. My husband and I both use him for our overall health and both have seen tremendous benefits. My husband is an ultramarathoner and with long distance runs he requires his body to be in the best possible shape. Having the ability to access massage, chiro and accupuncture in one place has made a world of difference to his performance and recovery. All his staff are friendly and flexible. Dr. Niz immediately ensures you feel comfortable and is a wealth of knowledge. For myself, I have dealt with hip issues the past two years, and went from a physio clinic to chiro when I wasn't seen much improvement. After working with me for almost a year, when I still didn't see as much improvement as I wanted, I was recommended to try accupuncture and am finally seeing positive results and know I'm on my way to my best physical self. I would recommend this clinic to anyone! The ONLY downside is parking. Being that it is downtown, if you happen to have an appointment during a busy period or during an event, you will struggle to find parking. But that should not stop you from visiting this clinic!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Niz and the team arr great. I feel much better!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Niz and the team at City Centre Health continue to provide great care and attention in chiropractic and my overall health. The options to book massage, acupuncture, K Laser treatments and other services all in the same office is very convenient. I would highly recommend going in for a consultation and consider making chiropractic care part of your balanced health and wellness.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr Niz and all the staff have been great. My back and hips are feeling great. I highly recommend Dr Niz if you have any kind of pain. He has been amazing for me

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Caring knowledgable effective treatment plans. A welcome and inviting clinic. Keep up the great work Dr. Niz. Consistently recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Niz is truly a God send. His attentiveness and willingness to assist in achieving good health is beyond what I have experienced in the past. He is an amazing chiropractor who not only focuses on helping you to fix the pain, he also works with you to prevent further issues. His staff are very professional and caring, and the clinic itself is very welcoming and a nice place to be. I have and will continue to highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Nizar Saab "Dr.Niz"'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nizar Saab or better know as “Dr. Niz” has been practicing for the last 15 years within Canada and Australia. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Alberta and University of Manitoba. Following that, he achieved his Chiropractic Doctorate from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2000. After living in Australia for 4 years where he co-founded and operated the Longevity Wellness Group, Dr. Niz relocated back to Edmonton to be close to his family. Dr. Niz is a Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner and practices the Eat Well, Move Well, Think WellTM lifestyle program created by Dr. James L. Chestnut. Dr. Niz has extensive knowledge as well in Postural Wellness Programs. He is a skilled chiropractor that utilizes several different techniques, which include Activator MethodTM, Manual and Drop Table. Dr. Niz is a member of the Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors (ACAC), International Chiropractic Association (ICA) and the Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA).

• English
  • Arabic

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2000)