Ratings for Dr. Nima Mir

Dr. Nima is the best one to fix your child teeth.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Wonderful experience so far! Our children truly enjoy every visit :). Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Mir is very knowledgeable and professional. Warm and friendly office atmosphere. Great experience!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr.Mir is a great orthodontist with an amazing personality.Highly recommended for orthodontics treatment

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great atmosphere makes my daughter feeling very comfortable during her ortho treatments. Will be using Dr Mir again for my second daughter. Highly recommend Dr Mir!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Awesome experience. Highly recommend Dr. Mir! Very pleased with the my daughter's treatment.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Love the new office! Always look forward to going for my monthly adjustments. They treat you like you are the only patient they have!! 5 Star!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I've been going to York Orthodontics for the past year and just got my braces off. Honestly i loved my experience, him and his staff are friendly and make the atmosphere very pleasant. I actually looked forward to every appointment. I highly recommend to anyone of all ages to go to see him. He did an outstanding job.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Dr. Mir and his staff. I had braces many moons ago and I know that it's entirely different these days. So when it came time for my daughter to get them, I knew that I needed to consult with someone very knowledgeable. And that's where Dr. Mir came in. He told me exactly what bite correction my daughter would need and how he would improve the crowding and spacing of her teeth. The payment plans that they offer are very reasonable and I have been thrilled with my option. The office schedule is very flexible which was a huge help when my daughter broke one of her brackets. I am looking forward to seeing her beautiful new smile at the end of her treatment. Thank you, Dr. Mir!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Both our children needed to get their braces. We were referred to Dr. Mir who took time to explain the procedure and provided us with a payment plan. Our children actually looked forward going to his office and they were happy with their treatment. We recommend him and his clinic to anyone who wants to get their braces.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Nima Mir's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients