Ratings for Dr. Nila Nosrati

Had a great experience at Underhill Dental as a new patient. Staff is super nice and Dr. Nila did a fantastic job with my crowns. She explained everything very well and the whole atmosphere was very comforting. Two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

My wife, Ana, and I are grateful for being taken as patients by Dr Nila and her staff. We were referred by a client of my wife. Dr Nila has an excellent approach to people made easily by her natural character and a wonderful team - friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, professional and comforting. I personally having some complications due to my diabetes condition am happy to rate Dr Nila and her staff as excellent. Everything explained, options given, and suggestions provided along with the personal ability to make the final choice based on my own desire, her flexibility and time taken to discuss the matters gives me the motivation to fully trust Dr Nila and her staff. Good work Dr Nila & Comp. Christian

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

This practice has certainly gone down since Dr Nila took over the practice. We will be looking for a new dentist in the near future!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Thank you Underhill Dental for the great experience. Like most people, I hate going to the dentist and I am apprehensive about needles. However, Dr. Nila's gentle touch and a naturally lovely personality made it a totally different experience. She is willing to take the time to discuss what she is about to do and at the same time listening to what I had to say. Similarly, staff was top notch.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Nila Nosrati has taken over Dr. Bob Lubin's practice and our entire family and some neighborhood friends have curiously all been told at our first appointment with Nila that we should consider gum surgery. I would suggest anyone considering dental work with this dentist get a second opinion. We have all moved to another dentist who curiously has not recommended gum surgery for any of us.

Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr Nila nosrati is one of the best dentist I have seen in my life. I have had a few dentist working on one of my teeth , they could not find where is the problem. One of my friend recommend Dr. Nilra nosrati and she could cure my teeth . She has knowledge and enthusiasm for her work and I was so happy to find her. Also my son had a problem on his teeth and I took him to Dr. Nosrati she is too nice with the kids . I think every one has problem on their tooth , call Dr.Nosrati She is the best.

Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Nila has been wonderful. She takes her time and explains all the procedures. she is super gentle and the office atmosphere is friendly. I certainly recommend the Underhill team and Dr. Nosrati

Submitted July 9, 2017

not happy overpriced work and not friendly at all do not recommend this dentist at all if she really even is one

Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Nila Nosrati's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I take great pride in helping my patients maintain and improve their oral health. Dentistry is a great combination of making positive contributions to someone’s health while being able to interact and meet with new people. Every day, I help people learn about their oral health, empower them to take control of it, and ensure that they achieve the radiant smiles they desire. To me, dentistry is so much more than treating teeth—it’s about building connections, educating people about the interplay between the health of their body and their mouth, and helping them achieve wellness. It’s about changing my patients’ lives one smile at a time!

• English