Ratings for Dr. Nila Nosrati

Dr Nila nosrati is one of the best dentist I have seen in my life. I have had a few dentist working on one of my teeth , they could not find where is the problem. One of my friend recommend Dr. Nilra nosrati and she could cure my teeth . She has knowledge and enthusiasm for her work and I was so happy to find her. Also my son had a problem on his teeth and I took him to Dr. Nosrati she is too nice with the kids . I think every one has problem on their tooth , call Dr.Nosrati She is the best.

Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Nila has been wonderful. She takes her time and explains all the procedures. she is super gentle and the office atmosphere is friendly. I certainly recommend the Underhill team and Dr. Nosrati

Submitted July 9, 2017

not happy overpriced work and not friendly at all do not recommend this dentist at all if she really even is one

Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Nila Nosrati's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I take great pride in helping my patients maintain and improve their oral health. Dentistry is a great combination of making positive contributions to someone’s health while being able to interact and meet with new people. Every day, I help people learn about their oral health, empower them to take control of it, and ensure that they achieve the radiant smiles they desire. To me, dentistry is so much more than treating teeth—it’s about building connections, educating people about the interplay between the health of their body and their mouth, and helping them achieve wellness. It’s about changing my patients’ lives one smile at a time!

• English