Dr. Nidia H. De Jesus

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nidia H. De Jesus

I saw Dr. De Jesus for Botox. She is the best doctor I've seen. So patient, so gentle and compassionate. I will definitely see her again. Thank you Dr. De Jesus.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I recently had an abdominoplasty with Dr. De Jesus. She is amazing beyond words. Since my first consultation with her she made me feel comfortable, she is kind and caring. The day of my procedure Dr. Jesus and her staff made me feel safe. My post op care has been amazing, she has been kind and never in a rush during my appointments. Her bedside manners are beyond amazing. Cant wait till my new procedure with her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. De Jesus and she was fantastic. She was kind and caring and daily monitored my well being. I liked that she enforced using drainage tubes post procedure to minimize the possibility of infection vs. other doctors that may not use them post op. I loved the use of their machine that took before photos and showed you enhanced images of what you would look like after. I loved her honesty with regards with the right size for me in relation to what I wanted. She was so warm and friendly and I felt completely comfortable with her. She was open to the many questions I had and very knowledgeable. I liked how involved daily post op she was. I am beyond happy with my results and her work. She is an absolute artist and knows exactly what she is doing. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have breast augmentation surgery. She was professional, warm, caring and extremely knowledgeable. She is the best!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

This doctor is amazing and unbelievable not only is she knowledgeable and well informed regarding the Brazilian butt lift procedure, she gives you realistic expectations and make you feel comfortable with her professional and friendly bedside manner . She has the patience of a saint for someone like me who will ask a million questions in regards to a procedure. She never makes you feel rushed, she's patient as well as kind. She follows up with you to make sure that everything is looking good and that you are happy with the results which I'm beyond happy the BBL that I had was beyond my expectations I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to upgrade their appearance. The way my dresses and jeans fit now with the curves I have is simply magnificent .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Nidia H. De Jesus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English