Ratings for Dr. Nidaa Shukri Al Alous

Daughter had peripheral vision loss. Dr Nidda ordered CT scan & Then MRI right away and seemed out specialist advice. Explained everything so we could understand and is very caring.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

We love her, most importantly our baby loves her. She’s through, informative, kind and always makes herself available. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

The most amazing doctor I've met to date. Amazing way of explaining and informing me vividly and in a calm and respectful manner. Will definitely be going back to her!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I seen doctor Nidaa in the emergency department and she was very nice .she was thorough in her history taking and examination. I liked her way of explaining things to me. I felt comfortable with her. Thank you doctor Nidaa and we wish you a warm welcome to our small nit community!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Had a bad experience with this doctor. I felt that she did not know the answers to my questions and was not willing to try and find them. Her prescription was very unusual according to pharmacist and when I went to emergency the doctor was shocked at the prescription and was glad that I did not take any of the medicine. Emergency doc also commented that she should of done a swab at least.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very nice Doctor.,listened carefully to my story .

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Nidaa Shukri Al Alous's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med