Ratings for Dr. Nicole Hawkins

She knew I was pregnant & prescribed ACCUTANE. Could've killed my baby had I not done research on the prescription

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

No go! I was diagnosed as having a mole with skin cancer, I was told it needed to be removed immediately, and would leave a scar on the side of my cheek. I went for a second opinion, had a scraping done, turned out it was an ingrown pimple.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

After reading these reviews I felt I must disagree as I have found the staff at the front desk more then accommodating on the phone and in person. Dr. Hawkins was attentive and knowledgeable and I look forward to my next appointment!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Could not have asked for a better Dermatologist! Works so hard! The staff was amazing, I feel so bad for them since they always seem to deal with Rude people all day long! I know there are a lot of negative comments but she truly is the best and everyone needs to remember that this clinic is very busy and tries so hard to make everyone happy. Love this place will continue to come back!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

This clinic needs to get its act together. Ridiculous hold times and serious attitude from every receptionist I have dealt with. It should not take a collective hour on hold to be able to reschedule an appointment. This type of service actually affects patient care and needs to be dealt with soon. If they are so busy they need to have adequate staff to serve their patients. Also to the doctors, the front end staff represents you!! The image is not good. The sad thing is they do not care if they offend any of their patients because they are so high volume it doesn't matter if they lose a few. I feel like I was to basically go away with my concerns and so I am.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Absolutely the worst! I had an appointment with Dr. Kyle Cullingham. And came down with a flu I tried for 2 days to get a hold of someone to re-scdeule. I finally was able to get a hold of someone the day of and was told they're would be an $80 charge for the late notice. This is completely unacceptable. I was on hold 1 day for 30min because it took up my whole break and then another day it just went straight to the busy signal with no voice recording. If they're going to charge $80 they need to have a better system in place so people can actually reach them in a timely manner. I have a full time job, I can't be waiting on the phone 24/7.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Went in for acne and she immediately wanted me to go on accutane which is an extremely dangerous drug. For the past 2 prescription refills I've had my blood work done then waited at least 5 days to call my pharmacy and it still isn't there. So I have to call the office to get her to look at it and send it over. As well I had an appointment on Thursday and got a call on Monday saying that she'd be sick and I had to reschedule my appointment over 2 weeks later. Not sure how they knew she'd still be "sick" 3 days later. Poor service, not impressed.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Very friendly; knows her stuff about my eczema!!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

A very superficial assessment. She is too focused on cosmiesis rather than on medicine. I cannot recommend her

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I arrived ten minutes early for my apppt. She was 40 minutes late in seeing me. She spent a whole 3 minutes with me. It took me longer to undress and get dressed, thabn the entire 3 minutes that she looked at me. Very, very disappointing.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Nicole Hawkins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients