Ratings for Dr. Nicole Hawkins

This clinic needs to get its act together. Ridiculous hold times and serious attitude from every receptionist I have dealt with. It should not take a collective hour on hold to be able to reschedule an appointment. This type of service actually affects patient care and needs to be dealt with soon. If they are so busy they need to have adequate staff to serve their patients. Also to the doctors, the front end staff represents you!! The image is not good. The sad thing is they do not care if they offend any of their patients because they are so high volume it doesn't matter if they lose a few. I feel like I was to basically go away with my concerns and so I am.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Absolutely the worst! I had an appointment with Dr. Kyle Cullingham. And came down with a flu I tried for 2 days to get a hold of someone to re-scdeule. I finally was able to get a hold of someone the day of and was told they're would be an $80 charge for the late notice. This is completely unacceptable. I was on hold 1 day for 30min because it took up my whole break and then another day it just went straight to the busy signal with no voice recording. If they're going to charge $80 they need to have a better system in place so people can actually reach them in a timely manner. I have a full time job, I can't be waiting on the phone 24/7.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Went in for acne and she immediately wanted me to go on accutane which is an extremely dangerous drug. For the past 2 prescription refills I've had my blood work done then waited at least 5 days to call my pharmacy and it still isn't there. So I have to call the office to get her to look at it and send it over. As well I had an appointment on Thursday and got a call on Monday saying that she'd be sick and I had to reschedule my appointment over 2 weeks later. Not sure how they knew she'd still be "sick" 3 days later. Poor service, not impressed.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Very friendly; knows her stuff about my eczema!!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

A very superficial assessment. She is too focused on cosmiesis rather than on medicine. I cannot recommend her

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I arrived ten minutes early for my apppt. She was 40 minutes late in seeing me. She spent a whole 3 minutes with me. It took me longer to undress and get dressed, thabn the entire 3 minutes that she looked at me. Very, very disappointing.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Too busy. Drive 3 hrs for a 5 minute visit. Misdiagnosed ...won't be going back

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

She prescribed steroid medication to my daughter that should never be used on a patient with her condition or so i have now learned from another dermatologist. It made her react badly to point of bleeding skin and crying in pain leading to full blown skin infection. I will not be returning with my child.

Submitted March 3, 2017

I was on time for my appt. and filling out info sheet it states an *80.00 charge for late or missed appt. I waited over half an hour past my appt and no excuse why from front desk staff that just rolled their eyes. The dr didn't offer an apology for running late and she was flustered when she asked me how I was and state I was frustrated with the wait. She refused to see me. There was no offer of info that she was running late so maybe I could change my appt to another time. I come in from out of town and book other appts and was going to be late for the next one. My time is just as important as hers and her other patients!

Submitted January 25, 2017

This DR. is amazing! The clinic has great staff! Sometimes it can be busy in their clinic and hard to get through the phone lines, but I imagine dealing with difficult people is not easy. Over all amazing place and staff!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Nicole Hawkins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthPartners