Ratings for Dr. Nick Nadaud

What a great doctor and person. He got me back to running after a bad injury. I couldn’t be more greatful for the care that was provided by him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I met Dr Nick in the hospital. The infectious disease doctor told me I needed my ankle drained immediately. I had horrible pain and redness. He was on call and ran a few additional test. Turned out to be Gout treated with pills and no surgery. 3 days later I’m completely pain free. He educated me on what Foods I should avoid. Hands down the best doctor I’ve seen. Great bedside manner. Turns out his Grandpa use to treat my parents in point place. Good doctors must run in his family!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

He saved my leg. I had an infection inside my ankle and took me into the necessary surgery that day. I felt better after the first day.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I had a great visit w Dr Nick. He helped my multiple ailments in one visit. I’m happy to have a great foot doc in Toledo

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

We are happy to have him take care of my family. We like his new location too!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I had glass in my foot and the doctor was able to remove it and guide me throughout the recovery. I couldn’t be happier. I have much less pain

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I thought I would need surgery but I am pain free without it thanks to Dr Nick

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I am back to no pain when I was losing hope. I recommend him to anyone with a foot problem. Get HIS second opinion if you are not getting foot relief

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I was at st Annes ER w an ankle sprain and they set me up with him the next day. He had a full schedule but still fit me in.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

He took great care of my feet! I tell all my friends I have the best doc in town!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Nick Nadaud's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients