Ratings for Dr. Nick Barber

To begin, this was my first visit with Dr. Barber as Synergy was recommended to me by a local physiotherapist. Dr. Barber was very thorough when explaining Shockwave treatment to help with my Plantar Fasciitis. He was clear and ensured that I understood what he was saying. I did research before I met with him, so I was also in the "know" of what it is and what treatments are available. Dr. Barber set up a plan for me and told me what I needed to do at home. I particularly appreciate how he listened to all of my concerns and the exercises he told me to do were based on that. And, a little shout out to the office staff... They were wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very happy with his help. He explains all treatment and reasons why you feel the way you do. Massage and other methods as well as advice for at home care. I feel well cared for and best of all his advice and treatment has resulted in me being pain free. Very skilled and personable.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Barber talks incessantly, explaining and re-explaining and presenting a barrage of information without confirming whether the patient actually understands what he's telling them. Too much talk, not enough clarity about treatment. Over six months, despite doing the exercises assigned, I didn't find his treatment effective with longterm pain relief, and his ongoing restrictions on my activity level contributed to depression. His referral to a physiotherapist in the same practice resulted in a bad match. I don't feel he understood my health issue or how to treat it. Not effective, not in tune with his patient's needs, not a listener.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Nick Barber's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients