Ratings for Dr. nicholas perri

Very confident, friendly and caring. Spends more time with me and my family than any doctor I have had in the past. His receptionist is very friendly and caring as well. My family and I are very happy and comfortable knowing we are in their care.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr Perri has been great. He is very companionate and most importantly, always finds a good plan or solution to my problems, witch so far have been right on spot.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Recently my Doctor retired and i had to find a new family doctor. I came across Dr. Perri's office and have been going there ever since i have found the staff and Doctor to be very helpful and knowledgeable when have to transfer my and my families medical files and during appointments. At first Dr. perri was a little quiet but since has found his voice when communitcating with me as a patient he even throws in a little comedy to make light of situations. overall i think as a new practice they are doing a great job!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

For Dr. Perri to become a capable doctor, he will have to find his voice! Without it, I am not sure he knows anything!? Do they not teach communication skills and problem solving techniques in medical school? Instead of relying on the patient to cure themselves, it might be an idea for a doctor to come up with a solution! Instead of the multitudes of, "I can't..." or "I won't..." If patients had the answers, then guess what Dr. Perri, we wouldn't need doctors! It's very easy to say no or pass the problem off to another doctor, in the meantime it's us patients that suffer! I think doctors should read their hypocratic oath occasionally and review their obligations from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia. It would be nice for once a doctor to offer a solution or develop a workable plan, for something very doable. Yet, the British Columbia medical system continues to circle the drain! The amount of years I have suffered with chronic pain, I would've happily paid out of my own pocket for efficient and effective medical services! Unfortunately, I really think todays doctors just do NOT care! Sad when human well being is the last priority!

Submitted October 21, 2015

After years of suffering with an undiagnosed condition that was brushed aside by not only my previous family doctor but multiple walk in clinics, Dr. Nicholas Perri was the first doctor to actually listen to me, which led to a diagnosis and treatment that aleiviated my symptoms, which should have been dealt with years ago! Finally a doctor who listens to his patients. I'm am vey happy to have found such a caring physician.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Honestly this is the most unorganized office I have ever been subjected to. Staff is unaccountable and follow up is non existent. Its a shame there are such few options out there, it allows practices like this to deliver such substandard service and care.

Submitted August 6, 2015

Like Dr.Perri and the other doctors at his clinic. Don't like the front staff. MOA's are rude and unfriendly. Trying to make appointments and get test results back is challenging when the staff is so unhelpful.

Submitted July 24, 2015

My previous doctor retired after 40 + years of caring for me and my family. I have felt somewhat adrift with searching for another doctor. I am happy to have found Dr. Nicholas Perri. So far he seems to be very caring, knowledgeable and competent. I hope that continues.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. nicholas perri's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company