Dr. Nichelle Wilson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nichelle Wilson

Dr. Wilson goes above and beyond to help you. She is patient, understanding and very professional.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

You are the best audiologist. I've ever had. Would not let me out of the office unless everything was running perfectly. I strongly recommend you to everybody. Lawrence McKay

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Great Experience of getting hearing aids for my Father.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

She did very great job now I understand how I work with her and my ci thank for her help me

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Covered all the ground, listened to my situation and made good adjustments to the equipment. I am still playing around with things and will get it where I’m comfortable

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

The staff at Grace Hearing and Language Services are very helpful. Dr. Wilson made me feel so comfortable about the new idea of hearing aids. Dr. Wilson provided such detailed education on my hearing aids that when I went home I was fine to continue using my aids on my own.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Very effecient in explaining and solving your problem(s). The office procedures are handled in an excellent professional manner with tender loving concerns for the patient. I highly recommend Dr. Wilson and her assistant, Mr. Wilson services.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

De. Wilson and her husband are friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them !

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr Wilson and her husband Mark were great! We enjoyed our visits with them and are truly grateful for their expertise as well as their personal care!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Wilson and staff went above and beyond in making my visits informative and took the time needed to educate me in hearing loss. I am extremely. happy with my care.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr. Nichelle Wilson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr NJ Wilson is a licensed audiologist in the state of Georgia and carries the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A), which was awarded by the American-Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). She is also a member of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology, Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, National Cued Speech Association, and a past member of Kappa Delta Pi (International Honor Society in Education).

• English