Dr. Nichelle Wilson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nichelle Wilson

My 3 grandsons and I visited Dr. Wilsons office for an auditory examination. Dr. Wilson and her husband, Mark Wilson are an efficient team and met all of our auditory needs. My ears and one of my grandsons ears were severely occluded and needed extra attention. After three visits we both can hear so much better. Dr. Wilson provided some expert maintenance techniques/devices that we utilize regularly with positive results.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

DR.WILSON AND ASSISTANT ARE CARING THOROUGH IN TESTING I WAS VERRY PLEASE MADE SURE MY HEARING AID CUSTOMIZED FOR MY EARS DOROTHY THOMAS

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Wilson is fantastic! She is patient, caring, compassionate, easy to speak with and extremely knowledgeable about current technology that is best for me. Mr. Wilson is kind and personable. The office is clean, modern and easy to find. You need to see this doctor for your hearing health!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

We couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Wilson. She worked with us to get approval for out-of-network with our insurance. She made my husband feel very comfortable and at ease with the exam and afterward.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Nichelle Wilson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr NJ Wilson is a licensed audiologist in the state of Georgia and carries the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A), which was awarded by the American-Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). She is also a member of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology, Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, National Cued Speech Association, and a past member of Kappa Delta Pi (International Honor Society in Education).

• English