Ratings for Dr. Nel Wijetunga

Her and her dad are scammers They are insurance gun for hires Don't expect anything more than a 2% for your percentage

flag | Submitted January 15, 2020

She will ask you to rate your pain on a scale of 1 to 10 and then if you say a high number she will say it doesn't match with your range of movement. If you say a low number she will also say it doesn't match. Tip: record yourself saying a different number on that day and then go in and just make up a number. She plays games.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Saw for insurance assessment Asks you to remove your shirt records without consent (noting comment from another reviewer below) Nano-speed testing like a tick a box exercise leads to inaccurate results Utterly disappointing report and result Mere gp only. Shame these assessments are not run by higher ranking medical experts such as surgeons. It’s like the high street fried chicken shop of medical opinions.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

See how all the reviews are written on the same date or close-by. They are all fake. She is not very bright. If you are going to write fake reviews you could at least space them out more. My experience with her is that she lied blatantly on the reports. She is suppose to be independent but she works for insurance companies. Record the examination.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Amazing doctor , professional and helpful and a very good heart.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

We had to travel a long way to see the doctor and we were early so the staff made us a cup of tea and saw us early. She asked lots of questions and listened to what I had to say.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I was hesitant to go when I was sent, but was so impressed after seeing Dr Nel. She is one of the most professional, competent Dr’s I’ve ever encountered. She has a fabulous bedside manner, she listened attentively, asked lots of questions and by the end of my assessment I was at ease and happy I went. Thanks Dr Nel, you truly made a difference to me.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Very kind doctor. My mother saw her and she was extremely caring towards her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr Wijetunga is great. She’s knowledgeable and thorough and made me feel at ease with the process.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr Wijetunga was great. I had no problems with the assessment. She was thorough and very nice to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr. Nel Wijetunga's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients