Ratings for Dr. Nel Wijetunga

Not happy with my treatment. The entire time I felt like an offender which was very intimidating. I can't imagine anyone getting a fair and honest opinion here. Very distressful experience.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Uses trickery for assessments Has hidden agendas No duty of care Didn't care about my health when I was in severe pain All she cares about is giving you a low or zero percentage for your assessment One of the worst people I have ever met

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Very horrible doctor. Hope she gets deported. Tortured me for 2 hours and abused me. I wonder if she believes in karma. They don't teach corruption in university. But I guess everyone has a price. It's people like her that make me lose faith in humanity.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

She is suppose to be an independent doctor. She is more like someone who works for an insurance company. I wonder how much insurance companies are paying her to trick and intimidate patients. She was absolutely rude and spent an hour mocking and teasing me. She wrote a report that was full of lies and disgusting claims. If I ever have to see her again, I'll commit suicide.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Nel Wijetunga's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal