Dr. Neil Vora

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neil Vora

Dr Vora is a fabulous dentist. He truly cares about you when you see him. His Westbrook location is so warm and comfortable and I feel welcome there. The staff are very friendly and Joey the manager was very helpful with our coverage needs and went above to call and help with details. They really know what they are doing at this clinic and the care is top notch from front to back. We highly recommend this dentist to everyone we know!! Great job Vivo and thank you.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Everything was perfect. I’ve never had that type of experience with another dentist. No pain at all. His staff are amazing. An exceptional doctor and clinic.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Dr. Vora is such a knowledgeable, kind dentist. He explains everything very well and makes you feel at ease during procedures and with any concerns you might have. The staff are caring and friendly. Their appointments are always on time and they will go out of their way to squeeze you in in the event of an emergency. We recommend Dr. Vora to anyone in the Calgary area.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr Vora is THE best dentist I've ever had. He is knowledgeable, friendly, caring and approachable. He takes time and care to speak with you about your oral health and explains everything in a manner that can easily be understood.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

A+ rating for all the staff at Currie Barack’s Dental. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I don't like visiting the dentist as much as the next guy but Dr. Vora and his staff are amazing! He ensures you are comfortable and that nothing is bothering you many times throughout the visit. He explains everything thoroughly. Last but not least his assistants are all kind, thoughtful, answer any question you have, and also ensure you are comfortable at all times. A+ Rating

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Vora is professional, meticulous, thorough and personable as well. His support staff are fantastic. Dental cleanings are pain free and I have sensitive teeth. Overall, our family has had consistent excellent dental care from this dentist and this location. I highly recommend Dr. Vora.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

As someone whose anxiety level is off the chart I would highly recommend Dr. Vora. Having avoided dentists a good many years out of fear I was immediately put at ease my very first visit, from being greeted at reception to meeting Dr. Vora and all the staff. I needed quite a bit of work done which has been completely pain free. The dental office is exceptional as is the care I have received. All my questions and concerns were answered in depth. Dr. Vora is an amazing dentist who takes time to listen , explain procedures in depth and always gives me options on treatment and cost. I would highly recommend Dr. Vora to anyone seeking a caring, gentle , knowledgeable and compassionate dentist. Thank you to everyone at Currie Barracks Dental

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Neil Vora over the past couple of years and their office is always clean and very welcoming. Both Neil and Ashley greet you with a smile and make you feel very welcome. Love seeing them both. I have recommended many people to their office. So happy I found them.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

My experience with Dr. Vora and his staff has been incredible. I was interested in getting veneers but was slightly terrified to move forward with it. I never at any point felt pressured into making a decision. He was so patient with me and made sure to let me know that it was ok to change my mind. Dr. Vora and his assistant Carly took a ton of time explaining the answers to every question I had and I never felt like I was being rushed out of there. In the end I decided to move forward with the veneers. He did an amazing job on the temporaries. No one even realized that they weren’t my real teeth (which was a huge deal for me). During this time I bombarded him with questions and again he was amazing about answering them in great detail. Then the permanent veneers went it. He was incredibly patient with me and wanted to ensure that I was completely happy with them. He even made slight adjustments to them until I felt like they were perfect (i'm an extremely particular person). I could not be happier. They look amazing. He is a truly talented dentist and I would highly recommend him for any type of cosmetic dentistry.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr. Neil Vora's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and brought up in Calgary (one of the rare few!), Went to undergraduate at University of Calgary and completed Dentistry at the University of Alberta in 2008. Currently the co-owner of VIVO Dental Westbrook and Currie Barracks Dental.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2008)

• Dental exam