Ratings for Dr. Neil Vora

Dr Vora is a fabulous dentist. He truly cares about you when you see him. His Westbrook location is so warm and comfortable and I feel welcome there. The staff are very friendly and Joey the manager was very helpful with our coverage needs and went above to call and help with details. They really know what they are doing at this clinic and the care is top notch from front to back. We highly recommend this dentist to everyone we know!! Great job Vivo and thank you.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I believe it is excellent practice to have a receptionist who is a CDA. Kendra is very knowledgeable and extremely efficient at accommodating patients who have specific needs, such as myself. Dr. Vora went above and beyond by giving me extra time to thoroughly review my medical and dental history. He explained the rationale for my treatment plan and answered all my questions. I am immunosuppresed from arthritis medication so infection control is of paramount importance to me. Dr. Vora and his staff addressed my concerns and I was impressed with their standards. I would highly recommend Currie Barracks Dental.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

The clinic is amazing, very clean .and up to date. Everyone is welcoming. I had multiple fillings, extractions and cleaning. They are very professional and skillful. -Bahaeldin Salih ​

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I am new to the city and had a dental emergency. Dr. Vora was recommended to me. He is excellent, competent, gentle and an affordable dentist. He educated me about all my options. He even followed up with me after the procedure to see how I was doing. I am so impressed and I highly recommend this great dentist!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

A fun and enjoyable experience. (Can you believe!!) Thank you all. Staff was experienced and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I decided to get another opinion for my toothache and a colleague of mine recommended Dr. Vora. After explaining the issue I was having, Dr. Vora explained all available options and recommended that we start with the most conservative one. One minor correction later, and my toothache is all but gone!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Excellent touch, warm with great smile and compassion

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

First Visit to Currie Barracks Dental Our family dentist of well over thirty years retired. He had provided excellent dental care and so when the time came to seek out another dentist, we chose Dr. Neil Vora. The decision to choose to visit Dr. Vora at Currie Barracks Dental was based on the positive feedback provided online by numerous patients. My initial visit was handled professionally by the entire staff and all my questions and concerns were addressed in a timely and detailed manner. I look forward to future visits for any and all dental needs.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I would strongly recommend Dr. Vora and his staff. All procedures and options were explained clearly with no pressure Dr Vora is very professional and attentive to the concerns of his patients with state of the art equipment that along with his gentle hands made a root canal and follow-up filling a breeze.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I was having issues with my teeth, and decided to get another opinion. This decision was the best one I've made in this new year! After seeing Dr. Vora, I found out that I only needed one tooth pulled instead of two of them. He also explained several options to replace the tooth as he was aware price was a factor. Dr. Vora did this all in a very considerate and timely manner. He is an extremely competent dentist who is very understanding. And, furthermore, he has a great staff that works with him. I am very happy to have Dr. Vora has my dentist!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Neil Vora's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and brought up in Calgary (one of the rare few!), Went to undergraduate at University of Calgary and completed Dentistry at the University of Alberta in 2008. Currently the co-owner of VIVO Dental Westbrook and Currie Barracks Dental.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2008)

• Dental exam