Dr. Neil Vora

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neil Vora

Dr Vora is a fabulous dentist. He truly cares about you when you see him. His Westbrook location is so warm and comfortable and I feel welcome there. The staff are very friendly and Joey the manager was very helpful with our coverage needs and went above to call and help with details. They really know what they are doing at this clinic and the care is top notch from front to back. We highly recommend this dentist to everyone we know!! Great job Vivo and thank you.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Vora is professional, meticulous, thorough and personable as well. His support staff are fantastic. Dental cleanings are pain free and I have sensitive teeth. Overall, our family has had consistent excellent dental care from this dentist and this location. I highly recommend Dr. Vora.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

As someone whose anxiety level is off the chart I would highly recommend Dr. Vora. Having avoided dentists a good many years out of fear I was immediately put at ease my very first visit, from being greeted at reception to meeting Dr. Vora and all the staff. I needed quite a bit of work done which has been completely pain free. The dental office is exceptional as is the care I have received. All my questions and concerns were answered in depth. Dr. Vora is an amazing dentist who takes time to listen , explain procedures in depth and always gives me options on treatment and cost. I would highly recommend Dr. Vora to anyone seeking a caring, gentle , knowledgeable and compassionate dentist. Thank you to everyone at Currie Barracks Dental

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Neil Vora over the past couple of years and their office is always clean and very welcoming. Both Neil and Ashley greet you with a smile and make you feel very welcome. Love seeing them both. I have recommended many people to their office. So happy I found them.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

My experience with Dr. Vora and his staff has been incredible. I was interested in getting veneers but was slightly terrified to move forward with it. I never at any point felt pressured into making a decision. He was so patient with me and made sure to let me know that it was ok to change my mind. Dr. Vora and his assistant Carly took a ton of time explaining the answers to every question I had and I never felt like I was being rushed out of there. In the end I decided to move forward with the veneers. He did an amazing job on the temporaries. No one even realized that they weren’t my real teeth (which was a huge deal for me). During this time I bombarded him with questions and again he was amazing about answering them in great detail. Then the permanent veneers went it. He was incredibly patient with me and wanted to ensure that I was completely happy with them. He even made slight adjustments to them until I felt like they were perfect (i'm an extremely particular person). I could not be happier. They look amazing. He is a truly talented dentist and I would highly recommend him for any type of cosmetic dentistry.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr Vora and the staff are fantastic. Take from a person who hates goi g to the dentist I felt relaxed and comfortable the whole time. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Neil Vora was fantastic! He was warm, friendly, and patient. He explained very clearly to me what the issue with my tooth was and did a superb job of fixing it! The clinic was clean and welcoming AND had Netflix to watch while you wait for your doc! I would highly recommend this clinic and especially Dr. Vora.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Vora is an amazing dentist. He made my visit very comfortable and made sure I understood everything that was going on with my oral health. His staff is also amazing! The ladies at the front put through my insurance beforehand and made sure I was aware of all charges that were coming my way. The hygienists also take their time in cleaning and explain which areas of your mouth need more attention. Overall, I would recommend Vivo to anyone who is looking for a comfortable and knowledgeable appointment.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Vora has given me peace again at the dentist. The staff is top notch also. Thanks everybody

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I believe it is excellent practice to have a receptionist who is a CDA. Kendra is very knowledgeable and extremely efficient at accommodating patients who have specific needs, such as myself. Dr. Vora went above and beyond by giving me extra time to thoroughly review my medical and dental history. He explained the rationale for my treatment plan and answered all my questions. I am immunosuppresed from arthritis medication so infection control is of paramount importance to me. Dr. Vora and his staff addressed my concerns and I was impressed with their standards. I would highly recommend Currie Barracks Dental.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Neil Vora's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and brought up in Calgary (one of the rare few!), Went to undergraduate at University of Calgary and completed Dentistry at the University of Alberta in 2008. Currently the co-owner of VIVO Dental Westbrook and Currie Barracks Dental.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2008)

• Dental exam