Ratings for Dr. Neil Vora

Dr Vora is a fabulous dentist. He truly cares about you when you see him. His Westbrook location is so warm and comfortable and I feel welcome there. The staff are very friendly and Joey the manager was very helpful with our coverage needs and went above to call and help with details. They really know what they are doing at this clinic and the care is top notch from front to back. We highly recommend this dentist to everyone we know!! Great job Vivo and thank you.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Excellent touch, warm with great smile and compassion

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

First Visit to Currie Barracks Dental Our family dentist of well over thirty years retired. He had provided excellent dental care and so when the time came to seek out another dentist, we chose Dr. Neil Vora. The decision to choose to visit Dr. Vora at Currie Barracks Dental was based on the positive feedback provided online by numerous patients. My initial visit was handled professionally by the entire staff and all my questions and concerns were addressed in a timely and detailed manner. I look forward to future visits for any and all dental needs.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I would strongly recommend Dr. Vora and his staff. All procedures and options were explained clearly with no pressure Dr Vora is very professional and attentive to the concerns of his patients with state of the art equipment that along with his gentle hands made a root canal and follow-up filling a breeze.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I was having issues with my teeth, and decided to get another opinion. This decision was the best one I've made in this new year! After seeing Dr. Vora, I found out that I only needed one tooth pulled instead of two of them. He also explained several options to replace the tooth as he was aware price was a factor. Dr. Vora did this all in a very considerate and timely manner. He is an extremely competent dentist who is very understanding. And, furthermore, he has a great staff that works with him. I am very happy to have Dr. Vora has my dentist!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Vora was amazing. Very thorough and caring of my needs. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease in the dental chair. His staff was also incredibly sweet and kind. Very happy with my decision to go to him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Vora and his staff are amazing. From Laura at the front desk to my hygienist Jillian my experiences are always second to none. They take the time to explain and answer questions. You can tell they truly care.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Vita takes the time to explain everything. He never recommends any treatments that aren't necessary. Staff is competent and friendly. I'm glad this is my dentist!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Unexpected service! Dr Vora was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the procedures including those that may be performed by specialists. He explained everything thoroughly and gave me options for everything. When getting the work done I felt totally comfortable and he made sure of it. He even called to see how I was feeling the next day. The staff at Currie barracks dental leave you feeling totally cared for from every angle. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Surpassed my expectations, great staff! I will be back.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Neil Vora's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and brought up in Calgary (one of the rare few!), Went to undergraduate at University of Calgary and completed Dentistry at the University of Alberta in 2008. Currently the co-owner of VIVO Dental Westbrook and Currie Barracks Dental.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2008)

• Dental exam