Dr. Neil Vora

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neil Vora

Dr Vora is a fabulous dentist. He truly cares about you when you see him. His Westbrook location is so warm and comfortable and I feel welcome there. The staff are very friendly and Joey the manager was very helpful with our coverage needs and went above to call and help with details. They really know what they are doing at this clinic and the care is top notch from front to back. We highly recommend this dentist to everyone we know!! Great job Vivo and thank you.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Neil Vora was fantastic! He was warm, friendly, and patient. He explained very clearly to me what the issue with my tooth was and did a superb job of fixing it! The clinic was clean and welcoming AND had Netflix to watch while you wait for your doc! I would highly recommend this clinic and especially Dr. Vora.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Vora is an amazing dentist. He made my visit very comfortable and made sure I understood everything that was going on with my oral health. His staff is also amazing! The ladies at the front put through my insurance beforehand and made sure I was aware of all charges that were coming my way. The hygienists also take their time in cleaning and explain which areas of your mouth need more attention. Overall, I would recommend Vivo to anyone who is looking for a comfortable and knowledgeable appointment.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Vora has given me peace again at the dentist. The staff is top notch also. Thanks everybody

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I believe it is excellent practice to have a receptionist who is a CDA. Kendra is very knowledgeable and extremely efficient at accommodating patients who have specific needs, such as myself. Dr. Vora went above and beyond by giving me extra time to thoroughly review my medical and dental history. He explained the rationale for my treatment plan and answered all my questions. I am immunosuppresed from arthritis medication so infection control is of paramount importance to me. Dr. Vora and his staff addressed my concerns and I was impressed with their standards. I would highly recommend Currie Barracks Dental.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

The clinic is amazing, very clean .and up to date. Everyone is welcoming. I had multiple fillings, extractions and cleaning. They are very professional and skillful. -Bahaeldin Salih ​

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I am new to the city and had a dental emergency. Dr. Vora was recommended to me. He is excellent, competent, gentle and an affordable dentist. He educated me about all my options. He even followed up with me after the procedure to see how I was doing. I am so impressed and I highly recommend this great dentist!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

A fun and enjoyable experience. (Can you believe!!) Thank you all. Staff was experienced and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I decided to get another opinion for my toothache and a colleague of mine recommended Dr. Vora. After explaining the issue I was having, Dr. Vora explained all available options and recommended that we start with the most conservative one. One minor correction later, and my toothache is all but gone!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Excellent touch, warm with great smile and compassion

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Neil Vora's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and brought up in Calgary (one of the rare few!), Went to undergraduate at University of Calgary and completed Dentistry at the University of Alberta in 2008. Currently the co-owner of VIVO Dental Westbrook and Currie Barracks Dental.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2008)

• Dental exam