Ratings for Dr. Neil Gupta

If you are afraid of dentists or hygienists this is a good place to go. The staff are compassionate and friendly. When ever I have been there the focus has always been on me and my comfort. I always feel that they care more about my health and well being than anything else.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Neil Gupta is the best dentist I have ever been to. He takes the time to explain the procedure to you and makes sure you are completely comfortable. I was always scared to go the dentist but not anymore. Thank you Dr. Neil!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

All the staff are wonderful to deal with, even after the very first visit they remembered my name whic I think is wonderful. They always fit you in if you have a problem & answer all your questions fully. They make you feel very comfortable which I feel is very important because I am so affraid of the dentist.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Amazing friendly caring and gentle dentist. Talked to me through my entire procedure to make sure I was comfortable. Thank you Dr Gupta.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Neil Gupta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Selwyn Family Dental is a small dental office in the heart of Bridgenorth in Chemong Medical Centre across from Tim Horton's. We perform most dental procedures here in office from fillings to extracting wisdom teeth to implants. Give us a call you won't be disappointed

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2012)